March for the Alternative-26th March

ElanJo said:
ernesto said:
the rich avoid paying taxes, hence the economy of this country loses upwards of 9 billion pounds whereas the poor still pay tax even on thier benefits VAT for one, for someone who states they are intelligent you really are thick.

Treating "Economy" and "Government" as synonyms. Interesting...
the economy loses as the tax not payed

gordondaviesmoustache said:
blumoonrises said:
Thats an irrelevant reply to my post, I don't care which name the government come under, they all piss in the same pot.. and calls for change from happy smiling folk with banners will be ignored.

It's not irrelevant. I refer you to the word 'laughing'.

Still nothin to do with my point..! I merely stated those in government would be laughing at the protests.. ie not taking them seriously.

I have no interest in whichever party is in charge or who has done what.. as they are all the same. So replying to my point with a "labour was to blame" type thing is why I said its irrelevant..!

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
ernesto said:
the rich avoid paying taxes, hence the economy of this country loses upwards of 9 billion pounds whereas the poor still pay tax even on thier benefits VAT for one, for someone who states they are intelligent you really are thick.

"the rich" this is a phrase you constantly come out with. Could you define "the rich" for me please? Then I will begin to dissect your argument.

SILENCE......shhhhhhhh

It's very simple with ernesto. He's great at soundbites and cliches, but when pushed for facts he runs for the hills.

blumoonrises said:
It's not irrelevant. I refer you to the word 'laughing'.

Still nothin to do with my point..! I merely stated those in government would be laughing at the protests.. ie not taking them seriously.

I have no interest in whichever party is in charge or who has done what.. as they are all the same. So replying to my point with a "labour was to blame" type thing is why I said its irrelevant..!

OK. Fair enough.

blumoonrises said:

OK. Fair enough.

Thank you...!

Now.... about these scumbag Tory twats... ;)

What's really sad as we sit here watching civil disobedience in London is that my generation have seen it all before....Moss side,Broadwater farm,Toxteth...during the 80's.
And the pieces are all in place for it to happen again.
The utter abandonment of our young people to "market forces,"the acceptance of "collateral damage" in Northern cities like Manchester,the targeting and demonisation of public servants,the constant fear of losing your job if you don't "toe the line..."...It's really strange that we only ever seem to exist in such an atmosphere of fear,and see such scenes of civil disobedience and protest during periods of Tory government.

Odd,don't you think?

I eagerly wait for the day when BB2 and co come whingeing on here that their friends or family can't get an ambulance or NHS treatment when they break a limb on a broken paving stone that was never fixed, can't get their streetlights repaired, can't get their bins collected or can't get their dead buried. That day is not as far away as these deeply embittered Tory apologists seem to think it is because they appear to believe the lies of Tory scum like Osborne, Cameron and his lying acolyte Clegg. Clegg's a busted flush anyway, but self-interested, smug, multi-millionaires Cameron and Osborne are a disgrace to humanity - like most Tories, if I'm being honest.

A quarter of a million marched in London yesterday; I was proud to be in that number. This is something the sunbed magnate could never and will never understand with his pathological hatred of the public sector, much of it apparently borne of either pure ignorance or from Daily Mail flim-flam.

It was a great day, no doubt about it and just the start. The ball has been set in motion now now and hopefully, we can build public strength to culminate in the Tories falling on their swords by the time they have their Conference in (incredible as it is arrogant) Manchester in October - if they haven't already done so - and they can take Clegg's Creosote Party down with them.

No doubt the pathetic actions of 500 anarchists will get parity in the media. Smashing up a bank is far more sensational than the young and the old, trade unionists and service-users alike marching together for moral reasons, isn't it?

While I wouldn't condone the actions of Anarcho-Communists who have no apparent TU affiliations, it remains a mystery to the silent majority as to why the government baulk at demanding that their targets (banks, Top Shop etc.) pay their due taxes like the rest of us.

*** Edited for accuracy ***

Did anyone here who went get approached by sky news producers. They approached some members of our delegation offering money to throw missiles at Police. I bet that doesn't appear in the media reports.

mat said:
Did anyone here who went get approached by sky news producers. They approached some members of our delegation offering money to throw missiles at Police. I bet that doesn't appear in the media reports.

And no-one thought to record it and blackmail them to fuck..?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.