March for the Alternative-26th March

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
SWP's back said:
Go to hell Nij, you posted in very poor taste then backed it up with your hatred for an institution. It was idiotic, but after 5 mins reflection I decided everyone can be a prat at times so decided to take it out. Calling you an idiot for justifying the potential death of an innocent third party based on their job is not drivel and I have the bollocks to stand by that, maybe I shouldn't have given you the benefit of the doubt before.

Difficult task,given that hell doesn't actually exist.
I would suggest that the next time you retrospectively edit your posts and somebody points it out,you take it on the chin,refrain from throwing a hissy fit reminiscent of a petulant ten year old,and see the irony of sending me vaguely threatening PM's requesting that I 'grow up'.
Rest assured that one of the many things I can live without is the 'benefit of the doubt' from you.
If you want to discuss any issue with me,then fine - i'm up for that.
But you may find it helpful for future reference to preface your comments with 'in my opinion' now and again,rather that assume that everyone in the universe automatically ascribes to your worldview,and possibly even entertain the fanciful notion that they could even be right.
I look forward to more constructive debates with you in the future.
Shares my world view? What are you on about? I called you an idiot for you making light the hypothetical death of a copper, just because you don't like the institution (an institution that without, the country would fall apart inside a week). I think calling you an idiot was fairly mild.

sir malcom said:
Hijacked again by the great unwashed,Water cannon could cleanse the scruffy layabout scum.
------
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=4224393#p4224393" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?p=4224393#p4224393</a>
Halfpenny said:
I see it kicked off in Oxford Street earlier. Can we expect the same posts from the same people once again complaining about the students, despite it not being a student-focused march? I look forward to seeing such comments.
BINGO!

It was the anarchists, not the students. As was the case at the student marches. How. Many. Times?

law74 said:
BimboBob said:
Did everyone have a great day out in the big smoke?
A picnic, a bit of music and a stroll. A nice way to spend a saturday.

Will have had no effect on anything at all but hey, a good day out, right?

Time will tell just what an effect it has on government policy, but it has focused the mind of the electorate on what the cuts actually mean & that there is a BETTER FAIRER WAY.
Discussion and debate on here, this mornings andrew marr show, the Politics show, all talking about tax evasion and tax avoidance by the extremely rich, and with the lib-dems coming under mounting pressure about their seeming change in economic policy, it will be very interesting to see their policy after the May 5 referendum on AV.
To be fair and while I understand your point, what percentage of the great u washed watch the politics show? The closure of some of the tax avoidance loopholes is a good thing but you would still moan if they came in tomorrow. Your a hard line lefty and you would always complain that things didn't go far enough even if tax rates hit 70% for the super rich. That's the lefty way.

Halfpenny said:
sir malcom said:
Hijacked again by the great unwashed,Water cannon could cleanse the scruffy layabout scum.
------
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=4224393#p4224393" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?p=4224393#p4224393</a>
Halfpenny said:
I see it kicked off in Oxford Street earlier. Can we expect the same posts from the same people once again complaining about the students, despite it not being a student-focused march? I look forward to seeing such comments.
BINGO!

It was the anarchists, not the students. As was the case at the student marches. How. Many. Times?

The arsehole who threw a fire extinguisher was a student. Gilmour's cretin, famous for swinging on the flag of the senotaph was a student. The scrote pissing up the war memorial was a student.
Who needs fucking anarchists.

Just got back, had no sleep since I last posted in this thread. Quality day and night, topped off with a slight telling off from tueartsboots! I haven't read the thread but I will say fuck you SWP's back. If you're wondering why, that's the fuck you directed at your posts blaming the students etc which I predict you've posted in here. Anyway, moving on. Like I said, quality. Trafalgar Square, one of the best adrenaline kicks I'll ever get.

SWP's back said:
law74 said:
Time will tell just what an effect it has on government policy, but it has focused the mind of the electorate on what the cuts actually mean & that there is a BETTER FAIRER WAY.
Discussion and debate on here, this mornings andrew marr show, the Politics show, all talking about tax evasion and tax avoidance by the extremely rich, and with the lib-dems coming under mounting pressure about their seeming change in economic policy, it will be very interesting to see their policy after the May 5 referendum on AV.
To be fair and while I understand your point, what percentage of the great u washed watch the politics show? The closure of some of the tax avoidance loopholes is a good thing but you would still moan if they came in tomorrow. Your a hard line lefty and you would always complain that things didn't go far enough even if tax rates hit 70% for the super rich. That's the lefty way.

branding someone as left or right on a stance taken in a debate, i thought was below you,

im very disappointed your a very naughty boy :(

Ancient Citizen said:
Halfpenny said:
------

BINGO!

The arsehole who threw a fire extinguisher was a student. Gilmour's cretin, famous for swinging on the flag of the senotaph was a student. The scrote pissing up the war memorial was a student.
The two categories are not mutually exclusive. I probably could've worded my post better in saying that, but once again it's the same people causing the same problems for a different movement.

Halfpenny said:
Ancient Citizen said:
The two categories are not mutually exclusive. I probably could've worded my post better in saying that, but once again it's the same people causing the same problems for a different movement.

True,and you will no doubt discover, when the latest round of court appearances by 'anarchists' happens because of the damage caused,
that the majority will be 'students.'

BTH said:
I eagerly wait for the day when BB2 and co come whingeing on here that their friends or family can't get an ambulance or NHS treatment when they break a limb on a broken paving stone that was never fixed, can't get their streetlights repaired, can't get their bins collected or can't get their dead buried. That day is not as far away as these deeply embittered Tory apologists seem to think it is because they appear to believe the lies of Tory scum like Osborne, Cameron and his lying acolyte Clegg. Clegg's a busted flush anyway, but self-interested, smug, multi-millionaires Cameron and Osborne are a disgrace to humanity - like most Tories, if I'm being honest.......

Why is it then that the public services suddenly cant afford to offer basic services that used to be funded by much smaller budgets?
Funding for the NHS and council tax has doubled over the last decade and even with these government "savings", in real terms the spending will only be back to 2008 levels.

Why do Labour claim their will be cuts to the NHS even though the coalition have protected NHS spending which will actually increase over the next few years, when in fact Labour themselves made no such promise and in fact would have probably made cuts?

Why do Labour join in with people marching in protest about job losses when they themselves would be making "half" of those job losses immediately, and then 4 years down the line with the interest rate spiralling, would probably have to cut at least the other half as well?

Why do you call it a "march for the alternative" when nobody has a credible alternative?

We should have called the army in and shot all the fuckers protesting.

That would have stopped it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.