March for the Alternative-26th March

Bugs Bunny said:
Bugger! I was hoping to take the Mrs down to London that weekend for a stay in a nice hotel & to take in a show. Think I'll give it a miss now. Surely the TUC could have held it on a weekday instead as the only people who will be going will be students & those who can't be arsed getting a job and it wouldn't have made any difference to them.
I'm mates with Kev Kennedy, might be able to get complimentaries for We will rock you

tueartsboots said:
Bugs Bunny said:
Bugger! I was hoping to take the Mrs down to London that weekend for a stay in a nice hotel & to take in a show. Think I'll give it a miss now. Surely the TUC could have held it on a weekday instead as the only people who will be going will be students & those who can't be arsed getting a job and it wouldn't have made any difference to them.
I'm mates with Kev Kennedy, might be able to get complimentaries for We will rock you

On a different date to the 26th? Hope so because I don't want to be down the smoke at the same time as the great unwashed.

Bugs Bunny said:
tueartsboots said:

On a different date to the 26th? Hope so because I don't want to be down the smoke at the same time as the great unwashed.

Let me tell you my wife will be there who has a job, works Extremely hard and i will make sure she has a bath the night before so not to offend you !

tueartsboots said:
seosa ( formerly known as SEH) I take it you class me as one of BMs biggest cunts, as OP, would love to know why? Don't think I've ever had any interaction with you and certainly not on a personal level.
Explain

Somebody may need to quote me as I understand the sad little person has foed me ! Foed ffs, Tis but an internet forum.

Now this is funny TB, you have to laugh at some of the warriors on here. I don't agree with you about this particular issue but I respect your right to make your point. We have always conducted our posts in a reasonably polite way - why can't everybody else?

i couldn't believe what i heard on the radio this morning, the presenter said.
"and the people are not happy with all these cuts and the government who are responsible for them"

what a fucking joke, its pretty obvious i think that the resposibility of them falls squarely on the previous useless government that has left us in this state.
luckily we now have a leader strong enough to take the job in hand and without fear of retirbution take the debt by the scruff of the neck and facing it head on.knowing these cuts will be unpopular he goes ahead anyway such is the size of task he's been left to deal with.

well done dave, proud of you lad, in fact you've gone up a notch in my book.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
A shout out to all that are attending this envy fest.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7ktZyll7Lg[/youtube]

Do your thing police!

I thought you hated the police?
Didn't you post that they were corrupt scum once?
But suddenly your a fan.
Are you confused,or just not very bright?
He got roped into selling catalogues...

de niro said:
i couldn't believe what i heard on the radio this morning, the presenter said.
"and the people are not happy with all these cuts and the government who are responsible for them"

what a fucking joke, its pretty obvious i think that the resposibility of them falls squarely on the previous useless government that has left us in this state.
luckily we now have a leader strong enough to take the job in hand and without fear of retirbution take the debt by the scruff of the neck and facing it head on.knowing these cuts will be unpopular he goes ahead anyway such is the size of task he's been left to deal with.

well done dave, proud of you lad, in fact you've gone up a notch in my book.

SPOT ON- 100%.

I find it utterly incredulous that Blair has got away with absolutely no responsibility for our current predicament. He's swanning around the globe earning millions (yep, millions......Tory toffs eh?), with that horrible smug grin on his face. All you union guys should hang your heads in shame at the fact you supported this 'toff' for years, but because he wore a red ribbon you thought he was one of you. Stop blaming the Tories and start looking at that shower who you lot financialy support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.