Marco Motta

stockportblue said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
anyone know if this guy is any good?

Could be okay in a couple of years.Couldnt get in the udinese team last season so he moved to Roma.Cant get in Romas side because a 30+ right back who is nothing special is preferred to him.Motta looked good in his first few appearances for Roma then became a bit of a liability.

Dont think he is better than anything we currently have.

He was actually really good last season with Roma and i remember everyone was talking about him back then. Like i've said before, ranieri likes he's fullbacks to be more defensive than offensive thats why he didn't fency Marco motta that much.

He's not the best fullback but he's pretty decent IMO.

Im sceptical about Mancini's transfer knowledge.....and his knowledge of what is needed to be a good player in the prem

Motta isnt wanted by either Udinaise or Roma (he is co-owned by them supposedly)....so why do we want him?

The Italian leagues are a lot slower than the prem and I just hope that these players that Mancini is targeting are able to cope with the pace and strength of the premiership

simon23 said:
Im sceptical about Mancini's transfer knowledge.....and his knowledge of what is needed to be a good player in the prem

Motta isnt wanted by either Udinaise or Roma (he is co-owned by them supposedly)....so why do we want him?

The Italian leagues are a lot slower than the prem and I just hope that these players that Mancini is targeting are able to cope with the pace and strength of the premiership

motta is an attacking full back,one reason he is not liked by ranieri.

Motta is said to join us today or tomorrow, with McDonald Mariga next in line.

mariga_m.jpg

McDonald Mariga

6ft central midfielder, redknapp was sniffing around a few years back, couldn't get a work permit. he went to sweden, then was part of Parma's promotion last year. getting very good reviews this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.