Marcos Lopes

Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:
does this means that pozo and lopes are italians ?

Not unless they changed their passports. Smokescreen for you to knock the great potential of Guidetti.

great potential ? maybe you better watch a bit of football and spend less time on forums

Maybe i'll get banned from the forum for racist comments like you?

cookster said:
Mancio said:
cookster said:
Not unless they changed their passports. Smokescreen for you to knock the great potential of Guidetti.

great potential ? maybe you better watch a bit of football and spend less time on forums

racist comment ? i have never been banned for racist comment. change track. or better , leave forums and watch football.

Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:

racist comment ? i have never been banned for racist comment. change track

Banned for what then? Just writing bullshit?

Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:
does this means that pozo and lopes are italians ?

I suggest you watch more football if you are suggesting that Guidetti does not have great potential.

cookster said:
Mancio said:
cookster said:

no. i've been banned two or 3 times always for calling idiot the idiots. meanwhile racist and xenophobic has been almost free to call me italian racist pig without problems becouse they have some MOD friend who wipe thier abusive posts.

Mancio said:
cookster said:
Mancio said:

no. i've been banned two or 3 times always for calling idiot the idiots. meanwhile racist and xenophobic has been almost free to call me italian racist pig without problems becouse they have some MOD friend who wipe thier abusive posts.

If the cap fits!

Probably because you abuse Barry, Hart, Lescott etc. but always defend Balotelli and Mancini.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:07 pm --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
cookster said:
Yeah, you'd never find players like RVP and RVN in such a shit league.
Go on then how recently were either there as top players ? In fact name 1 in the last 5 years (I think that is reasonable for recent) that has been a top european player whilst IN the dutch league.

Suarez recent enough for you?

cookster said:
Mancio said:
cookster said:

If the cap fits!

Probably because you abuse Barry, Hart, Lescott etc. but always defend Balotelli and Mancini.

wrong again , i challenge you to show a post of mine where i "abuse" any player. at the worst i can criticise a player or i can write that i dont rate him. that is a lot different from "abuse"

Bas Dost is doing very well (10 goals in 17 games) in a poor Wolfsburg team in the Bundesliga after moving from the Eredivisie. There are some poor teams in Holland but also some good teams and it's a hotbed of good young talent. PSV midfielder Strootman is top of United's watchlist for example and Adam Maher is regularly watched by our scouts. Guidetti was among the best young talents of recent years there. BTW we have two alliances with Eredivisie clubs (Feyenoord, NEC - PSV have been trying to link up with us too) so obviously value the league.

Mancio said:
Right lets get the facts right. You were banned over New Year for a racist comment made to one of our Bosnians, though you will no doubt try to hide behind the language barrier again now. The person who called you a "racist italian pig" has served 2 bans for doing so. These posts were removed as neither are wanted on the forum.

Please don't push your luck.<br /><br />-- Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:16 pm --<br /><br />
cookster said:
Suarez recent enough for you?
I'm not sure he's a top european player now, never mind before he arrived at Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.