Marcos Lopes

I'm not sure he's a top european player now, never mind before he arrived at Liverpool.

He might be a horrible little c@nt but I think he's a top player. If Liverpool put him up for sale a host of top clubs would be interested.

cleavers said:
Mancio said:
no. i've been banned two or 3 times always for calling idiot the idiots. meanwhile racist and xenophobic has been almost free to call me italian racist pig without problems becouse they have some MOD friend who wipe thier abusive posts.
Right lets get the facts right. You were banned over New Year for a racist comment made to one of our Bosnians, though you will no doubt try to hide behind the language barrier again now. The person who called you a "racist italian pig" has served 2 bans for doing so. These posts were removed as neither are wanted on the forum.

Please don't push your luck.

i wasnt banned for that disgrace of post. if i was banned for that post i would have deserved it, but i doubt it was for that post becouse the ban was 3 or 4 days later. i dont push my luck , i just says things as they are. i can be banned every days of the week and this will not change the truth and i will always say the truth , that is that there are people here that can abuse me becouse i'm italian and they are english and have some form of protection from some mate of their. you may or may not be the "mate" that save the ass of that posters i dont know. what is sure is that this forum have a percentace of MOD that ARE xenophobic as much as a few of the users. but this wont change the quality of my life nor my integrity and freedom of think.

cookster said:
I'm not sure he's a top european player now, never mind before he arrived at Liverpool.

He might be a horrible little c@nt but I think he's a top player. If Liverpool put him up for sale a host of top clubs would be interested.
Probably, but I don't believe he was a top european player whilst in Holland, if he had been, then I suspect he wouldn't have ended up at Liverpool, he was a good signing for them don't get me wrong, without him this season, they may have been down with Newcastle and Villa.

Mancio said:
i wasnt banned for that disgrace of post. if i was banned for that post i would have deserved it, but i doubt it was for that post becouse the ban was 3 or 4 days later.
I said it should have been longer, it should, but thanks for admitting it was a disgrace, it was.

Mancio said:
i dont push my luck , i just says things as they are. i can be banned every days of the week and this will not change the truth and i will always say the truth , that is that there are people here that can abuse me becouse i'm italian and they are english and have some form of protection from some mate of their.
So by banning someone twice they are being protected ? OK.

Mancio said:
you may or may not be the "mate" that save the ass of that posters i dont know. what is sure is that this forum have a percentace of MOD that ARE xenophobic as much as a few of the users. but this wont change the quality of my life nor my integrity and freedom of think.
You say you don't push your luck ? we have a percentage that are xenophobic, care to name us ? Before you do I'd suggest you find a mirror.

cleavers said:
Mancio said:
i wasnt banned for that disgrace of post. if i was banned for that post i would have deserved it, but i doubt it was for that post becouse the ban was 3 or 4 days later.
I said it should have been longer, it should, but thanks for admitting it was a disgrace, it was.

Mancio said:
i dont push my luck , i just says things as they are. i can be banned every days of the week and this will not change the truth and i will always say the truth , that is that there are people here that can abuse me becouse i'm italian and they are english and have some form of protection from some mate of their.
So by banning someone twice they are being protected ? OK.

Mancio said:
you may or may not be the "mate" that save the ass of that posters i dont know. what is sure is that this forum have a percentace of MOD that ARE xenophobic as much as a few of the users. but this wont change the quality of my life nor my integrity and freedom of think.
You say you don't push your luck ? we have a percentage that are xenophobic, care to name us ? Before you do I'd suggest you find a mirror.

a mirror for what ? i get called racist becouse i say i rate lopes and pozo as better than guidetti and no action is taken for the idiot who call me racist , FACT

and then you ask me to name the xenophobic users ??????? are you for real ??????????

or should i think i'm xenophobic when i rate a spanish and a portoguese more than a swedish ?

or whan i say maicon is a better player than zabaleta should i think i'm a xenophobic becouse i rate a brasilian to be better than an argies ???

the truth is that the english players -as hart- cannot be criticised on this forum , at least from an italian as me , otherwise there are people that are free to abuse me. and THIS IS A SIGN OF XENOPHOBISM , BUT NOT BY ME !

Mancio said:
a mirror for what ? i get called racist becouse i say i rate lopes and pozo as better than guidetti and no action is taken for the idiot who call me racist , FACT

and then you ask me to name the xenophobic users ??????? are you for real ??????????
A mirror because you are xenophobic too. Where is this accusation of racism for rating lopez and pozo, and not guidetti ? I must have missed it.

I asked you to name the xenophobic mods, your words not mine, and I can assure you there is not one, not a single one.

cleavers said:
Mancio said:

A mirror because you are xenophobic too. Where is this accusation of racism for rating lopez and pozo, and not guidetti ? I must have missed it.

I asked you to name the xenophobic mods, your words not mine, and I can assure you there is not one, not a single one.

I edited the post above , please read that.

squirtyflower said:
Mancio

you were asked a straightforward question

which mods are xenophobic?

how can i answer your question if i dont know who is the MOD who wype the post where i've been called "racist italian pig" ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
Mancio

you were asked a straightforward question

which mods are xenophobic?

how can i answer your question if i dont know who is the MOD who wype the post where i've been called "racist italian pig" ???????????????????????????????????????????????????
it hasn't been wiped
it has been put in the mod room, as cleavers explained, because we don't want racism on the board, and the poster was banned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.