Marcos Lopes

aguero93:20 said:
Gabriel said:
Would love him to get thirty minutes in a strong team tomorrow.
why not 90, nasri and navas could do with a rest

True, but I think MP will try and get the tie put to bed quickly with an experienced eleven, so I was presuming Lopes will play from the bench. If he starts, even better.

ColinLee said:
FantasyIreland said:
Its not gone unnoticed.

going to refer to him as holeinwum from now on.
Thank you for making me laugh out loud while at work, it really doesn't happen enough.
no problem :)<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:28 pm --<br /><br />
Gabriel said:
Gabriel said:
Would love him to get thirty minutes in a strong team tomorrow.
why not 90, nasri and navas could do with a rest

True, but I think MP will try and get the tie put to bed quickly with an experienced eleven, so I was presuming Lopes will play from the bench. If he starts, even better.
since he trusted him to play from the start vs Wigan hopefully its from the start. I thought he was going to start against Leicester as well but he pulled up in the warm up.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Proelia said:
Hes the biggest talent in our academy and i beleive hes ready for the step up , looking forward to seeing him get some game time tomorrow
That is Denayer
surely It's brahim? lopes for me out of the over 16s, I still think rekik is going to be top-notch as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.