Marcos Lopes

aguero93:20 said:
AntiUnited said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Cleverley is the best example out there for that. That's not us being biased because most rags would tell you the same. Lopes has the best person to keep his feet on the ground and keep working hard. That is viera.

Hopefully but when some young people get that rush of money and fame it will smack them hard(not soccer experience american sports experience witnessing it). and they can stray. its better to keep him lock and key focused on his goals in development and all that glory shit will come later. hopefully this will happen and your correct viera was an amazing footballer that did his talking on the pitch you hardly heard anything off it from him hopefully that will seep in to the youth prospects.
Everything that has come out of the club so far about Lopes suggests he's very focused and very balanced, luckily for us I think the quality in the first team will help to keep him that way too, as well as the quality in the youth ranks below him.

Then fantastic.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:00 pm --<br /><br />
Kun Aguero said:
Honest assessment blues, him or Adam Jigjag? he's the only rezzie I think will make it here. Rekik elsewhere.

To early to say jizzyzayah has played more games. The only thing i can say is that he didn't dive so that's a + already

When you have technique, you are already half way there.

When you couple that with desire, you are on your way to becoming a top player.

This kid REALLY wants it.

He's no Silva, Tevez, Aguero, Jizz Mag.

He's Marcos Lopes and I think his name will become well-known in its own right, especially if Pellegrini sprinkles some of the dust he put on Isco.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
spinzer said:
Having a cracker of a game. Man of the match probably!

Yup, haven't been so excited by one of our youngsters in a long time. He'll fit right in. Quality

I may reconsider MotM when I've seen the TV coverage but he was my choice last night. I've been impressed every time I've seen him. Kid's got moxy too.

OB1 said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
spinzer said:
Having a cracker of a game. Man of the match probably!

Yup, haven't been so excited by one of our youngsters in a long time. He'll fit right in. Quality

I may reconsider MotM when I've seen the TV coverage but he was my choice last night. I've been impressed every time I've seen him. Kid's got moxy too.
sky gave it to him too.

He got caught on the ball quote a few times and to be fair to him always battled to get it back. Obviously one of the differences as you move through the levels is time on the ball and he will learn that he doesnt have as much as he may be used to at reserve level. You can see though when he did have time that he has quality.

I think Man of the Match was a bit over the top in the fact that if that was Navas who had the same performace he wouldnt have been given it, Negrado would. But as he can count the number of first team games on his hand theres a lot to be excited about.

Tricky_Trev said:
So how do we ensure Barca don't just come in and poach him, like they did with Suarez and Roman? Hopefully he stays loyal to us, because in the coming years there'll be a lot of interest in him.

Did Barca really poach those two or were we more than happy that they moved on as not quite good enough?

My guess would be the latter and only time will tell if it was a wrong assessment.

He's proved that given a chance, he intends grasping it with both hands. This lad deserves his place in the squad. I'm sure in time that he will become a 1st team regular. Well done Marcos.

acton28 said:
very promising prospect - loan him out for a month?
Nope, we might really need him with nasri out and milner an unexplained absentee last night.

Gingers Dad said:
john@staustell said:
We've had lots of kids that showed flashes of brilliance over the years. I think the impressive thing is his strength, for someone so young. Give him another go Saturday.
I remember when we thought Willo Flood was mutts nuts

Gary Mason was supposed to be the next Kinkladze

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.