Mario Balotelli - genuine question

Re: Mario haters genuine question?

de niro said:
didactic said:
So everyone moaning about Mario, his attitude he doesnt cut it. He is not good enough, he is a liability blah blah. Would you mind if "the scum"signed him during the summer window? Since he is so shit of course? Or Chelsea maybe? What about the dippers, either one?

crap title crap post.
nobody "hates" him, everybody i know wants him to grow the fuck up but really want him at our club.

senseless drivel.

He's smarter than you all think. He'll do just fine. Do you speak Italian De Niro or is that a stupid question! Anyway, the lad speaks good English.
What the fuck up is with you and Didsbury Dave these days???

Forzacitizens said:
lancs blue said:
What exactly was wrong with his attitude tonight? He was always showing for the ball, he was unselfish when he had possession and he tracked back when needed. Okay some of his passes didn't come off but he was trying to play teammates in which is fair enough, a lot of Tevez's passes didn't come off either but he gets a standing ovation.

just had that look of 'i don't care', even in some of his play, just smacks of it. Always arguing.

If he's arguing that means he cares...

So if I fight for the ball, get the team freekicks. Make the keeper make a save and hit the bar and argue when we are not awarded decisions but dont smile then I dont care.

Ok, I understand.

Played ok last night,some stuff worked for him,alot didn't.One thing is certain,he has obvious ability and can be very special for us,although,i would hope once he is up to full fitness his workrate improves - i'm not thinking he's a natural at that side of the game....

He often looks like a man carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders and,while obviously being very confident,sometimes looks a little uncomfortable with himself,he just needs to learn and accept not to take things too personal and just get on with the task in hand.Already an improvement in his 'attitude' is evident to me and i'm sure this will settle further as time passes.
He certainly makes for good viewing.....

tamworthblue said:
de niro said:
crap title crap post.
nobody "hates" him, everybody i know wants him to grow the fuck up but really want him at our club.

senseless drivel.

He's smarter than you all think. He'll do just fine. Do you speak Italian De Niro or is that a stupid question! Anyway, the lad speaks good English.
What the fuck up is with you and Didsbury Dave these days???
me?

mario is a gifted lad i think that stone look he has is just him concentrating on his football,so get off his case please

didactic said:
So everyone moaning about Mario, his attitude he doesnt cut it. He is not good enough, he is a liability blah blah. Would you mind if "the scum"signed him during the summer window? Since he is so shit of course? Or Chelsea maybe? What about the dippers, either one?

SOME are moaning about Mario. The same ones who would moan about not winning the PL by ten points when we'd only won it by nine.

Balotelli is a UNIQUE footballer. He is a UNIQUE specimen of humanity. He is flawed, if you can call some of his characteristics as flaws but he is one player, even beyond Carlos, who could win you a match, a tie, three points, with just one example of the most sublime magic. The question will always be: Do you play someone like this or do you go for a safer option? I have always wanted someone like this at MCFC. I hope that his next attempt at goal doesn't bounce off the post!

Get in, Mario, and the hat is fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.