Mario Balotelli

ACMilan said:
His play so far has been otherworldly.

He's doing things I never expected from him.

In 2-3 years when his body fully fills out and he understands what he's capable of... It's going to be phenomenal to watch

His body is up there with the best.

His brain is getting down there with Gazza.

Love him to bits but HE loves himself more than he loves his profession.

ACMilan said:
ForzaMancini said:
Really? I'd say Silva is undoutably more naturally talented.

Balotelli is one month into his 23yr year on earth.

Think of what he's capable of now, or even 2 years ago. Was Silva the same at his age or at 20?

very, very verrrrry few are. That's natural talent.

When you continue to progress and peak at 25-27, that's when all youve learned makes you elite or not.

Silva is insanely gifted. But he wasnt what Mario was at 19, 21, or at 23

Mario was nothing at 19 or 21 tbf either

Proelia said:
ACMilan said:
ForzaMancini said:

Think of what he's capable of now, or even 2 years ago. Was Silva the same at his age or at 20?

When you continue to progress and peak at 25-27, that's when all youve learned makes you elite or not.

You could make out a good case that he is a selfish person or that he has squandered some of his talent but your mindless negativity towards him is just a sad, bitter personal campaign.
No matter, he's gone now but I'm afraid he will make your words look increasingly ridiculous as time passes.

Proelia said:
ACMilan said:
ForzaMancini said:

Apart from being voted the worlds best young player you mean.

Proelia said:
ACMilan said:
ForzaMancini said:

hahaha what a stupid comment... the ignorance from some posters is beyond belief... mario is nothing!? but i bet you thought Michael Johnson was the next colin bell

ethan23 said:
Proelia said:
ACMilan said:

hahaha what a stupid comment... the ignorance from some posters is beyond belief... mario is nothing!? but i bet you thought Michael Johnson was the next colin bell

20 goals for inter in 3 years
20 goals for us in 3 years

Not exactly amazing

karen7 said:
He was fun to have around when we we not title contenders,as soon as we were and it got serious he could not be trusted and he stopped being funny and became very annoying.I am glad to see he is doing well
He had the best goal ratio in our squad in the title winning season, 100 mins per goal. Better average than Aguero, Dzeko or Tevez. Architect of the 6-1; scores first two goals and gets Evans sent off. Rescues all three points versus Spurs at home by coming on at 2-2, winning a penalty and slotting it home. Comes on against QPR at 2-1 down and turns that one around and puts in a brilliant assist for Aguero to win the title - in my opinion he was every bit as important as Aguero in that move. If Mario had done a Tevez and fucked off for three months with another month out getting back to fitness, there'd have been no title.

Sadly a star that could burn very bright, but will in my opinion burn out before he reaches his maximum light!!!

Bit of philosophy?? such immense potential talent in my opinion, but as already posted likes his life more than being the best footballer he can be, which could have or still could be up there with some of the greats..

Proelia said:

neil-patrick-harris-spit-take.gif

Proelia said:
ACMilan said:
ForzaMancini said:

FUCK MY LIFE

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_Award" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_Award</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.