Mario or Edin?

balkanno said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Dzeko's a better striker, but Balotelli's a more complete footballer, ie he has more up his sleeve.

Describe complete footballer please.
More tricks up his sleeve to beat his man.
Better passing range.
Better at set pieces.
Better at creating something out of nothing.
More accurate at placing a ball.

Bluemoon115 said:
balkanno said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Dzeko's a better striker, but Balotelli's a more complete footballer, ie he has more up his sleeve.

Better passing range.
Better at set pieces.

better first touch and control of the ball

Bluemoon115 said:
balkanno said:
Bluemoon115 said:

Better passing range.
Better at set pieces.

Paradox.

Well, a complete footballer is first off a complete man who has earned respect on & off the pitch. He is also a big part of an team what has won at least a title or is impoved on the national and international level. A complete Footballer is/has already stack with the Leader-gene and is able to give tactical and mential suggestions to the team. Hes impact is not only present on the pitch.

What you are reffering (5 or 6 times) are just a better Ball control and Passing, which is not a fact - e.g. your subjecitve opinion.
I would agree that Balotelli has some better abillitys than Dzeko, but so does Dzeko too. They kinda a same player type but Dzekos abillitys are more expressed. While Balotelli is looking quicker with Ball, Dzeko is reading the game better - where Balotelli often look deinteressed.

To say Balotelli is a more complete footballer is a JOKE.

No just no!!!. I dont think there are players who read the game like Mario watch when others score he is always well placed to score and pulling defenders away.

Dzeko is good.
Mario is great.

Watch him play his movement his passes his eye for space. He is impossible to mark.

Impossible to mark - yet Dzeko outscores him last 5 seasons by a factor of, what, 3? But alright, Dzeko is 4 years older, though Balo did get a big break at a great club at 17.
Anyway, ridiculous and annoying discussion with a lot of ignorant shit thrown about.
Balotelli and Dzeko are pretty close overall.
Dzeko's advantage right now is his mentality and experience.
Balo is probably slightly faster and better running with the ball and is a bit more agile.
Their passing is about the same, though edge probably goes to Dzeko (e.g. the biggest chance creator in the league), and he DOES have better awareness/footballing intelligence and less selfishness.
Dzeko is a better finisher.
Balo is better at set-pieces.
Balo is more versatile in a formation.
Heading probably about same.

I love both players. Both are needed. Both are doing great.
P.S. Did I say: ridiculous thread?

byronic said:
Impossible to mark - yet Dzeko outscores him last 5 seasons by a factor of, what, 3? But alright, Dzeko is 4 years older, though Balo did get a big break at a great club at 17.
Anyway, stupid and annoying discussion with a lot of ignorant shit thrown about.
Balotelli and Dzeko are pretty close overall. Dzeko's advantage right now is his mentality and experience.
Balo is probably slightly faster and better running with the ball and is more agile.
Their passing is about the same, though edge probably goes to Dzeko (e.g. the biggest chance creator in the league), and he DOES have better awareness/footballing intelligence and less selfishness.

Now your talking shit...Mario is SLIGHTLY faster? Dzeko is a better finisher? Ok they are my only two grievances :)

The Scarlet Pimpernel said:
byronic said:
Anyway, stupid and annoying discussion with a lot of ignorant shit thrown about.
Balotelli and Dzeko are pretty close overall. Dzeko's advantage right now is his mentality and experience.
Balo is probably slightly faster and better running with the ball and is more agile.

Now your talking shit...Mario is SLIGHTLY faster? Dzeko is a better finisher? Ok they are my only two grievances :)

Show me proof of either and I shall revise.
On finishing: Dzeko this season is not finishing as well as he can, which is crazy considering his goal rate. He has a reputation as one of THE most lethal, clinical finishers in Europe - gained before coming to City. Balo is not up there yet on that account. At City his finishing has at times suffered by a few mangled sitters. But that will surely change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.