Mario or Edin?

No need to choose. Both great - both will play.

Don't quite understand the creativity talk. Statistically, Dzeko is the most creative player in the league - in terms of creating chances for team mates - so saying anything on that score against him is utterly made moot by facts.

Some people mistake flair and cheek for creativity. Now don't get me wrong, Balo is a creative player, that's obvious enough, but I think his creative abilities are yet to come to full bloom and are luckily beginning to do so.

Robbiejd said:
Mclovin said:
This is like choosing between Edward and Jacob.

Isn't it john and Edward

-- Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:21 am --

I like mario better cus everyone else (other teams ) hate him
So are you team Edward or Jacob?

Our 3 strikers pretty much cover every single attribute we're fucking lucky. Dzeko has the aerial threat, he can hold a ball up and he's got the cool finishing ability. Basically I see him as an extremely classy traditional English centre forward. Balotelli has the enigmatic streak capable of popping up at any time and scoring out of the blue, pure power/pace and a great first touch and a great awareness of the game.

Then we've got Aguero who is quick, a good finisher, skillful and an extremely hard worker.

So to conclude it's a no brainer, you can't possibly pick. As someone previously said it's horses for courses.

Mario, as he can walk into any team and be effective, whereas Dzeko requires a team system designed to play to his strengths.

prairiemoon said:
Mario, as he can walk into any team and be effective, whereas Dzeko requires a team system designed to play to his strengths.

Good point. Bobby did have to put a package together for Dzeko. City are playing different football this season, from last.

Dzeko's very formidable in the air. An ideal target man. LIke Crouch, but with legit skills. Balotelli on the other hand, is a flair player, can operate on the wing, can move through channels, and despite his height, he doesn't look that good in the target man position. But nonetheless both are class strikers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.