Mario quote in The Observer

BillyShears said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
He's a big game player, no doubt.

Very popular Balotelli urban myth.
Agreed he does fuck all in big games.

Well apart from scoring 2 in the 6-1

But apart from that nothing in big games

And winning and scoring the penalty with the last kick of the game against spurs

But apart from that nothing in big games.

Oh and getting the assist to that Aguero goal

BillyShears said:

FA Cup final MOTM, 2 goals in the 6-1, goal against Napoli away and I'm sure there's more but he can perform in big games, just not on a consistent basis yet.

I'm not always best impressed by Mario's off the field antics, but that quote in the OP is ace. And I also echo the OP's hopes for a 3-1 win in our favour with Balo getting the goal for them...sack it, let him score two, he's in my FF team.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
BillyShears said:

Agreed he does fuck all in big games.

Well apart from scoring 2 in the 6-1

But apart from that nothing in big games

And winning and scoring the penalty with the last kick of the game against spurs

But apart from that nothing in big games.

Oh and getting the assist to that Aguero goal

Not to mention man of the match in the FA Cup semi and the final last year if I remember correctly.

But yeah, other than all that, it's very much a myth.

Mr Partridge said:
Not to mention man of the match in the FA Cup semi and the final last year if I remember correctly.

As long as he's got performances like the one he put in against Kiev at home last season, and Arsenal away this season, then I wouldn't class him as a big game player, unless the definition of a big game player is that of one who either wins you the game or costs you the game.

BillyShears said:
Mr Partridge said:

As long as he's got performances like the one he put in against Kiev at home last season, and Arsenal away this season, then I wouldn't class him as a big game player, unless the definition of a big game player is that of one who either wins you the game or costs you the game.
Woah there! I'm defo not his biggest fan, but....Zidane???

BillyShears said:
Mr Partridge said:

Why did Mario cost us the Arsenal game, he didn't get sent off until extra-time? I think you'll find it was 11 men that last that game.

BillyShears said:
Mr Partridge said:

haters gonna hate...lol

reddishblue said:
205323_10151036795526131_1211102708_n.jpg
Haha wtf

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.