Mario, time to say goodbye?

DempsM24 said:
Mario hasnt helped himself and im sure we all agree (he may also) that he as let us down on a couple of occassions now.

Before we start to question if we can keep him on the straight and narrow, just imagine the sceniro of Mario stepping up to score the penalty infront of the rags at the Etihad which seals the title for us....

How the media darlings would love that as he spreads his arms infront of them !

As for the media, papers, SSN, talkshite etc etc. take no fucking notice of any of it, im sure Bobby doesnt, all the rags at work, Mario this, Mario that...remind them of the wonderful antics of that pikey Keane and Cuntona.

Marios ours, we love him, he drops a few bollocks here and there but dont we all, once the penny drops he will be by far the second best striker in the Prem (behind Sergio of course;)

We need to protect him from himself for the time being and the legend in the making that is Mario Balotelli will soon, pay us back.

CTID

Just imagine the scenario we are neck and neck with United in the title race and it's derby day.

Carrick consoles Mario after fouling him by tapping him on the head. This time Milner isnt there to stop him (remember the Charlie Adams incident) and he launches at Carrick and accidentally on purpose stamps on Carrick's head and we go down to ten men and lose the game.

Will there be a way back for him then?

twinkletoes said:
DempsM24 said:
Mario hasnt helped himself and im sure we all agree (he may also) that he as let us down on a couple of occassions now.

Before we start to question if we can keep him on the straight and narrow, just imagine the sceniro of Mario stepping up to score the penalty infront of the rags at the Etihad which seals the title for us....

As for the media, papers, SSN, talkshite etc etc. take no fucking notice of any of it, im sure Bobby doesnt, all the rags at work, Mario this, Mario that...remind them of the wonderful antics of that pikey Keane and Cuntona.

Marios ours, we love him, he drops a few bollocks here and there but dont we all, once the penny drops he will be by far the second best striker in the Prem (behind Sergio of course;)

We need to protect him from himself for the time being and the legend in the making that is Mario Balotelli will soon, pay us back.

CTID

Just imagine the scenario we are neck and neck with United in the title race and it's derby day.

Carrick consoles Mario after fouling him by tapping him on the head. This time Milner isnt there to stop him (remember the Charlie Adams incident) and he launches at Carrick and accidentally on purpose stamps on Carrick's head and we go down to ten men and lose the game.

carrick,nah, he will still be shit

After reading about 30 pages here,i think he should be sold... not because of the stamp incident;just because most of the fans here at manchester city dont have the calibre to see a player like him grow in front of you... for his own good,he should leave... and manchestercity will never be the club it wants to be with these kinds of fans though i know bluemoon represents the biggest negative city moaners...

albindgreat said:
After reading about 30 pages here,i think he should be sold... not because of the stamp incident;just because most of the fans here at manchester city dont have the calibre to see a player like him grow in front of you... for his own good,he should leave... and manchestercity will never be the club it wants to be with these kinds of fans though i know bluemoon represents the biggest negative city moaners...

Hahahahaha I forgot we are the worst fans in the world.

You're right, we don't deserve Mario. The Sheikh must wonder why he bothers and all that.

twinkletoes said:
DempsM24 said:

CTID

just imagine the scenario, it`s the last game of the season the score is 0-0 with 5 seconds remaining against qpr, only the 3 points will win us the league, the ref blows and gives us a penalty, highly unlikely i know.

of all the players in the premiership who would you want to take it.

Didsbury Dave said:
albindgreat said:

You're right, we don't deserve Mario. The Sheikh must wonder why he bothers and all that.
No.. we arent the worst.. but we arent anywhere good as we think... slipping off the best talent in the world??...lolzz.. we better improve our attitude towards our players... thats what imeant my mate... because i think we dont have that big club mentality... maybe it will come with winning more titles...

who ever wrote this thread needs shootin, typical city fans u wont b sayin that if we win the leauge by a couple of points will u

sixlashes said:
twinkletoes said:
DempsM24 said:

CTID

carrick,nah, he will still be shit

I think you have answered the wrong post, weirdo.

utter priceless the comments on here.were being targeted by the fa every city fan nows they want us to fuck up..and doing this to mario puts another spanner in the works.lets get behind mario..

albindgreat said:
Didsbury Dave said:
albindgreat said:

No.. we arent the worst.. but we arent anywhere good as we think... slipping off the best talent in the world??...lolzz.. we better improve our attitude towards our players... thats what imeant my mate... because i think we dont have that big club mentality... maybe it will come with winning more titles...

well said

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.