Mario, time to say goodbye?

cant say much on this thread, last time I said we need to get rid , I was called deluded, rag, idiot, and much more.
he should be knighted and given a job in our PR department.

paulgmurphyhumphries said:
cant say much on this thread, last time I said we need to get rid , I was called deluded, rag, idiot, and much more.

Idiot

the goats backside said:
paulgmurphyhumphries said:

Idiot

The guy is obviously deluded.

levets said:
johnny crossan said:
32 league appearances 15 goals, 48 appearances in total and 28 goals

We've barely said hello and look what he's achieved so far!

Exactly this point. Stick with him because when he matures, he will be one of the best.

Yes he will, and all the other team will be scared to death...

Super Mario Barlotelli :-))))))

well for me the legend that is Ballotelli must stay, i think he is a troubled genius personally and we must persevere. I cant fuking believe the media, some of them should take a look at themselves, talk spurs is the worst by far, some twat even suggesting criminal prosecution, another one suggesting that the FA MUST look at the incident again becase it had been highlighted so much in the media, so trial by media is ok then? utter shite.

Why did roy keane not get such attention when he ended Alfie Inge Haalands career at OT with that knee high disgrace of a tackle? any mention of criminal prosecution? any mention of banning him from football? no, fuk all, let me wonder why

Ballotelli has to stay, keep working with the problems he clearly has with his temprement and decision making and one day he will be a true legend mark my words.........who else would you have taking that penalty in injury time on Sunday? To all those who want him out ask me that? he scored it with utter confidence and WON US THE GAME!!! dont forget that!!

Jesus Christ, my nerves are shot. People should calm down. It is not yet February and people are losing it. What is it going to be like by bastard April?

Mario is a bit like having a dog that you really love but every time you take it out it bites some sod. He is a marked man and his oddball personality off the pitch is no excuse for his sulky petulance on it. He looks like blowing up every time he's tackled. What would you prefer the title or mario because the two may not go together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.