Mario, time to say goodbye?

BlueRiz said:
Blue Haze said:
BlueRiz said:
You are missing the POINT Haze. Balo is michevious, he gets into trouble. Fine, no problem, ban him for 2-3-4 games whatever you like. The problem is why are ENGLISH players who play for England getting away with it? It's inconsistency, its NOT FAIR PLAY as FIFA rule. We don't need to list all the times the FA have been biased, just look at Crouch with intent to harm just now which is not being pursued?!!

There is no protection for players in England against the FA and there is sooo much inconsistency that is frankly embarrassing and a joke and the weight Premier League football has around the world is about to diminish and no huge International stars (likes of Aguero, Van Persie, Silva etc) will not want to play here.

I don't think Crouch is relevant. The OP talks about how Mario will never be treated fairly in England. What does that have to do with Crouch? Mario can stay and won't be banned if he stops kicking players and generally getting involved in incidents that paint him in a cynical light.

Foreign players do get treated differently, but in this case only when he crossed the line by kicking a player. Don't kick Parker, problem solved. We have about a dozen foreign players who have no issues with the FA.

Foreign players do get treated differently by refs - Doesn't sound good mate and I think we call it xenophobia. Haze, the problem is YOU cannot and I don't care who you are, guarantee Balo has 100% intent of violence when he stamped down. Everyone has said only Balo would know. So you saying Don't kick Parker, problem solved, you;re just as bad as the FA who say Guilty and can't be proven innocent and if you try I'll increase your ban!

"The OP talks about how Mario will never be treated fairly in England. What does that have to do with Crouch?" errmmm... everything. Crouch had intent to harm (we all know that from the video of him raising his hand and raking the players face). Balo trips and turns and stamps down near Parkers head, but there was REASONABLE DOUBT and you cannot 100% say he had intent to harm BECAUSE he was falling at the same time. That's why there is no FAIR TREATMENT. Both players were reviewed by the FA to possibly charged for Violent Conduct, Balo gets it but Crouch scott free to do it again when he wants.

The standard applied is REASONABLE BELIEF not REASONABLE DOUBT. It's an important distinction, the former being much easier to achieve. On the balance of probabilities, it's more likely than not that Mario had some malicious intent. The FA might not be able to prove that beyond reasonable doubt, but they don't have to.

RyantheBlue said:
Look at Rooney, constantly in trouble, but United have stuck with him, and he scores 20+ goals a season for them now.

Stick with Mario, yes he'll have the occasional bit of bother but he'll gradually grow out of it, and he'll grow into being our best striker over the coming years.

Having just got in, I haven't read the 47 pages (unsurprisingly), but I agree completely with the above.

Chippy_boy said:
RyantheBlue said:
Look at Rooney, constantly in trouble, but United have stuck with him, and he scores 20+ goals a season for them now.

Stick with Mario, yes he'll have the occasional bit of bother but he'll gradually grow out of it, and he'll grow into being our best striker over the coming years.

Agreed, and if that bit of bother boils up from time to time so be it. The fact is Mancini has collected 2 points we wouldn't have had if it were not for Mario's antics, changing the dynamic of the game and leading to a decent bit of Fergie time in which we took full advantage.

Got to ask a simple question from Sunday: Are 2 extra points worth a 3 match ban for Balotelli given that 1 match to serve is only the League Cup? YES they certainly are in my book!!

RyantheBlue said:

If yoonited fucked Rooney off because of his shenanigans the rest of the country would be laughin their tits off. The same would happen with Mario. Don't give the cunts the pleasure.

What would be SUPER is if MCFC offer Mario a contract extension tomorrow and we win the title and CC. That would really upset the FA and every ref in England! More Mario for you lot!!

Not for me it isn't, too many good things he has to do on the pitch and he has years ahead of him and a contract to fulfill. Only way Mario leaves is

1) If Mancini leaves
2) Mancini decides he has had enough and tells Mario to fuck off.

I am content to give the lad as much time as he needs.

Stick with him and leave it to Bob. I'm not having the media telling us what to do, real (Crookes and the shouldered goal) or implied (everyone else).

Truefaith98 said:
It's sad how some people can buy into the media lynch mob mentality! Support your team ffs!

^^^^ AGREE ^^^^

Cannot believe after all years of.dross we have put up with some of our supporters are not happy unless they are abusing one of our players.

I would have happily slapped the prick behind me in 304 when Nasri scored.
He has constantly berated him all season shouting that he is shit and shud f*** off back to Aresnal. He was doing the same to Milner last year.

In fact I would have slapped him if he was not prob about 60 no doubt he is one of the guys my dad told me about running Ian Bowyer out of the club or maybe he is a johnny come lately glory hunter. Fans like him don't deserve the success coming our way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.