Mario, time to say goodbye?

Rammyblues said:
Not for me it isn't, too many good things he has to do on the pitch and he has years ahead of him and a contract to fulfill. Only way Mario leaves is

1) If Mancini leaves
2) Mancini decides he has had enough and tells Mario to fuck off.

I am content to give the lad as much time as he needs.

Mario could make a sextape with Bobs wife and Mancini still wouldn't tell Mario to leave.

gap_f/w said:
Truefaith98 said:
It's sad how some people can buy into the media lynch mob mentality! Support your team ffs!

^^^^ AGREE ^^^^

Cannot believe after all years of.dross we have put up with some of our supporters are not happy unless they are abusing one of our players.

I would have happily slapped the prick behind me in 304 when Nasri scored.
He has constantly berated him all season shouting that he is shit and shud f*** off back to Aresnal. He was doing the same to Milner last year.

In fact I would have slapped him if he was not prob about 60 no doubt he is one of the guys my dad told me about running Ian Bowyer out of the club or maybe he is a johnny come lately glory hunter. Fans like him don't deserve the success coming our way.

What is it with this thread? I don't see anyone 'abusing' Mario, merely pointing out that it is becoming impossible for him to perform here, partly because of the media witch hunt having turned him into public enemy mumero uno for referees and partly because of his own failure to keep his emotions under control for the good of the club. Nobody wants him to fail, nobody dislikes him, everyone appreciates his talent, but if he's gonna get sent off every tenth game then at some point he's gonna become a liability rather than an asset

Exeter Blue I am here said:
gap_f/w said:
Truefaith98 said:
It's sad how some people can buy into the media lynch mob mentality! Support your team ffs!

^^^^ AGREE ^^^^

Cannot believe after all years of.dross we have put up with some of our supporters are not happy unless they are abusing one of our players.

I would have happily slapped the prick behind me in 304 when Nasri scored.
He has constantly berated him all season shouting that he is shit and shud f*** off back to Aresnal. He was doing the same to Milner last year.

In fact I would have slapped him if he was not prob about 60 no doubt he is one of the guys my dad told me about running Ian Bowyer out of the club or maybe he is a johnny come lately glory hunter. Fans like him don't deserve the success coming our way.

What is it with this thread? I don't see anyone 'abusing' Mario, merely pointing out that it is becoming impossible for him to perform here, partly because of the media witch hunt having turned him into public enemy mumero uno for referees and partly because of his own failure to keep his emotions under control for the good of the club. Nobody wants him to fail, nobody dislikes him, everyone appreciates his talent, but if he's gonna get sent off every tenth game then at some point he's gonna become a liability rather than an asset

You haven't read much of this thread then.

Truefaith98 said:
There isn't a lynch mob mentality at all, certainly not with Blues anyway. More a desire to see a bigger picture for the CLUB more than one individual team member.
Can't you see that??

Mario must stay.

For all the blustering from the usual suspects (not you TH) about Mario's alleged stamp, people seem to have forgotten 2 simple things - He won the penalty and he scored the penalty.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Mario must stay.

For all the blustering from the usual suspects (not you TH) about Mario's alleged stamp, people seem to have forgotten 2 simple things - He won the penalty and he scored the penalty.

There's three actually:

The strategic future of this football club should not be shaped by the likes of Paul Parker.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Mario must stay.

I don't think anyones forgotten that at all,it's what we all want to see more of,unfortunately we wont be seeing any of it in the next 4 games....... Why is that?

gordondaviesmoustache said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Mario must stay.

There's three actually:

The strategic future of this football club should not be shaped by the likes of Paul Parker.

It's more to do with how he is treated by referees on the pitch, he will never get a fair deal in this country.

Of course the widespread media witchhunts do him no favours and it's a lot more than Paul fucking Parker slagging him off

You don't say goodbye to one of your own...you stand by him...he's eccentric, a little barmy sometimes but not, i believe nasty....and i want him to be here when we win all the things we are gonna win...this lad is a blue through and through and I say stay...stay fuckin put Mario...it'll be worth it lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.