Mario, time to say goodbye?

Not reading the whole thread but NO.

Don't let the medja force ANYONE out including Mario.

Siege mentality. Fuck 'em all.

See him off, total embrassment. Anyone who thinks he's the next Messi is sadly deluded.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Whilst there is no dispute to the wealth of natural talent Mario has, it's a wider question.

Sometimes you have to let go the ones you love, for the good of the main parties concerned?

Mario WILL NEVER realise the player he needs to become in this country. I have reached this conclusion over the last 12 months.

His previous will continue to be raked up and as a result, his future, massively impacted.

A yellow card is the default position for every game he takes part in, justified or not, as reputation proceeds him.

As a result of the Parker incident, and the moral outrage over every cough and splutter, it is surely only going to get worse?

I believe a ban is warranted for the latest foul-up, and he has again let himself and us down.

Would it now make good sense between now and the window to stick two fingers to the system and sell him in exchange for another top class striker?

We are only delaying the inevitable IMO. Mario has become larger than the game itself in this small-minded country and his character and talent is why WE LOVE HIM.

But sometimes you have to do right by the ones you love.

I suppose we should continue to trust the powers-that-be at CityD, but if down to me, I would consider a swap proposal for Cavani at Napoli right this minute.
d
Naples, outside of Madrid, might be the only footballing town big enough to protect their own.

Absolute horseshit bro, it's this reinforcement of media perception that will drive the kid out, he's the best thing to happen to the premiership since....well, since that French **** from up the road, and if that twat can jump in the crowd and stone cold stunner some cockney racist and live to fight another day then Mario will rise like a Phoenix from the flames, you don't sell players like this, you show them love and it's repaid in there evolution, cantona may of been a wanker but as maximus was guided he embraced the crowd, the general consensus will change and we will reap the rewards!!!!!

The lads a legend in the making

BiBaBo said:
See him off, total embrassment. Anyone who thinks he's the next Messi is sadly deluded.
Almost as much of an embarrassment as your spelling.

BiBaBo said:

Errr.

He is not the next Messi.

He is Super Mario, a one off. We will persevere and reap a huge reward from this incredible talent.

Believe.

I can't understand why people think Balotelli is guilty. It was no worse than the Adebayor incident and in both cases, I say that you can't judge jerky leg movements when a player is off balance. A stamp to me is like what Pepe did in the big spanish game or Henry for Wolves did last week, i.e. you are stopped and kick out.

How Rooney got away with 2 matches for his kick is beyond me. That was intentional. A stamp when "in flow" can't be determined to be intentional.

I do fear that Balotelli needs to leave England or join United to get fair treatment. But I hate to give in to bullies. For that reason beyond anything else I hope he stays.

go you not think he,s another canotona in waiting,he is the sort of guy who would ndo what he did.

NO WAY - that is capitulation to those morons in the media.

Absolutely disgusted that so many people on here are prepared to throw in the towel - get some backbone - you're British aren't you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.