Mario, time to say goodbye?

r.soleofsalford said:
Dave S said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Prozzy shagger has got better passing and vision. Tends to drop into space a lot then ping it out wide easy enough. But prozzy shagger has had time to devlop this and has become a much more cultured player as he's grown older, comparing a 21 year old boy who is only in his second year in the prem and england to a world class player 5 years his elder who's been playing at the very top for many years is bollocks.

Cracks me up how narrow minded some of you are and how you expect the finished article from a young kid. A lot of you are going to look very stupid at some point
At £20M plus I think we have every right to expect the finished article, don't you?

like de gea is you mean. or a finished article like santa cruz
Neither of whom cost £20M plus!!!

lancs blue said:
This thread is making a bold attempt for the Daftest on BM award despite some fierce competition!
You might think it 'daft' mate but you can bet your bottom dollar it's a question that has been asked at the top of the club during this last few weeks.

Last chance saloon for me-although he may be impossible to sell anyway if he carries on.

Dave S said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Prozzy shagger has got better passing and vision. Tends to drop into space a lot then ping it out wide easy enough. But prozzy shagger has had time to devlop this and has become a much more cultured player as he's grown older, comparing a 21 year old boy who is only in his second year in the prem and england to a world class player 5 years his elder who's been playing at the very top for many years is bollocks.

Cracks me up how narrow minded some of you are and how you expect the finished article from a young kid. A lot of you are going to look very stupid at some point
At £20M plus I think we have every right to expect the finished article, don't you?
Erm. No. What a moronic comment

schfc6 said:
No, it is not time to say goodbye to Mario. It's time to give him even more support and believe in him even more. His image will haunt the rags, the media and anyone who's questioned why we bother with him. His why always me should be back out when we lift that trophy!

^^^^^ This all day long<br /><br />-- Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:54 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
lancs blue said:
This thread is making a bold attempt for the Daftest on BM award despite some fierce competition!
You might think it 'daft' mate but you can bet your bottom dollar it's a question that has been asked at the top of the club during this last few weeks.

Last chance saloon for me-although he may be impossible to sell anyway if he carries on.

this comment / assumption makes the thread worthless if true, we can't sell him so we back him, perservere and watch him come good.......... simples

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.