Mario, time to say goodbye?

WooRiddim said:
lancs blue said:
This thread is making a bold attempt for the Daftest on BM award despite some fierce competition!

i agree , it should be killed

Why's it daft? Do you seriously think all City fans think Mario is up there in the Top 10 players in Europe like a few deluded people claim.

Last season he played a great part in our early exit from Europe and the number of times he's actually changed the course of a game can be counted on one hand.

He might be a great laugh and the Prince of Zanyness but for £24m I was hoping he'd be more famous for his contribution on the pitch, not because he gives tramps money off it.

Breadsnapper said:
Yet another thread where the op is attention seeking.

And yet another pointless response to a thread almost a month old.

And yet another clueless clown who can't read properly.

Done in the immediate aftermath of the spurs game, the QUESTION was should we say goodbye to Mario, not we should.

Purely because he is being singled out.

SWP's back said:
Mancio said:
Didsbury Dave said:
You might think it 'daft' mate but you can bet your bottom dollar it's a question that has been asked at the top of the club during this last few weeks.

Last chance saloon for me-although he may be impossible to sell anyway if he carries on.

yeah , you are right , at the end of the day balotelli will cost to mancini his work. them both will be forced out to real madrid.
You're getting rather irritating.

may be that my humor is too deep for you. do not take it.

BiBaBo said:
WooRiddim said:
lancs blue said:
This thread is making a bold attempt for the Daftest on BM award despite some fierce competition!

i agree , it should be killed

Why's it daft? Do you seriously think all City fans think Mario is up there in the Top 10 players in Europe like a few deluded people claim.

Last season he played a great part in our early exit from Europe and the number of times he's actually changed the course of a game can be counted on one hand.

He might be a great laugh and the Prince of Zanyness but for £24m I was hoping he'd be more famous for his contribution on the pitch, not because he gives tramps money off it.
+10!!!

Yep, Mario is a bit of a liabilty but he's also very talented.

He is singled out by opposing managers and refs so he has that habit of trying to looking after himself. I agree that he has done some really daft things but we are gonna see something special from now on to that will take us to the title.

I can't understand why so many folks on this forum think Mario is a class. Yes, I like his personality too but wake up people, he's at the best just an average player. Nine goals in 15 games two of which are penalty kicks. He has no assists, very slow to get up, lazy to help defenders, not creative, one red card and four yellows. Because of all this and his lack of discipline he does not have positive influence on the team.

Take a look on some stats where smarter people than us measure overall player performance:
Mario is rated 153rd player in the Premier League on EA Sports Player Performance Index and 766th place worldwide on Full Castrol Edge football rankings. He is well below the rest of the key figures in the team.

If it was up to me, Mario could leave like yesterday, it wouldn't hurt the team a one bit.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Breadsnapper said:
Yet another thread where the op is attention seeking.

And yet another pointless response to a thread almost a month old.

And yet another clueless clown who can't read properly.

Done in the immediate aftermath of the spurs game, the QUESTION was should we say goodbye to Mario, not we should.

Purely because he is being singled out.
Yet you chose to respond. Your the clown spouting such shite,full of your own self importance. Irrespective of when you posted it, the topic is drivel.

indifferent said:
I can't understand why so many folks on this forum think Mario is a class. Yes, I like his personality too but wake up people, he's at the best just an average player. Nine goals in 15 games two of which are penalty kicks. He has no assists, very slow to get up, lazy to help defenders, not creative, one red card and four yellows. Because of all this and his lack of discipline he does not have positive influence on the team.

Take a look on some stats where smarter people than us measure overall player performance:
Mario is rated 153rd player in the Premier League on EA Sports Player Performance Index and 766th place worldwide on Full Castrol Edge football rankings. He is well below the rest of the key figures in the team.

If it was up to me, Mario could leave like yesterday, it wouldn't hurt the team a one bit.
Not wrong IMO.

indifferent said:

I am mostly a lurker but had to reply to this bile ... get off our forums u rag :@

wabbit said:
indifferent said:

I am mostly a lurker but had to reply to this bile ... get off our forums u rag :@

THIS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.