Mario to hospital; dressing room bust-up?

If all there rumors are true, good job Kompany! Its not just about today, its the fact that he has been acting like a little boy the entire damn season. I know some of you are saying that this will bring negative energy to the rest of the team but someone needed to smack that boy's head ti get some sense into that brain of his. Its unfair that the rest of the team has to suffer because of his stupid and childish behavior. Mancini should have taken care of this issue long ago. And since he didn't do it, captain should. And thats what Vinnie did. Him being 21 is not an excuse. Look at Messi, Ronaldo, bunch of other players and their behavior when they were his age. Totally mature. Hell Messi carried the entore team at his age. Because they are playing the game for the sake of the game, not to go out and hurt someone. I have no respect left for Mario and I don't think he deserves to be on the team anymore.

black mamba said:
Wouldn't be surprised ...

but i find it hard to put all the blame for todays wash out solely at Balotellis door .... it was almost full time when he was dismissed , and even though he'd done little , and had minimal impact , so had a few others ..... we had three or four stars out there who gave good accounts of themselves , but others , once again , clearly let themselves down.

I'm sorry - so I suppose that's a good start. But really:

Mario - almost full time when dismissed, yes accurate. What this fails to take into account is his repeated (yes I said REPEATED) attempts to get himself sent off.

A some of his fouls before his sending off:
1) Song - first half - straight red had it been seen by the ref (or his assistants - oh how I laugh at that description).
2) A couple of assaults on Sagna - both yellows in the first half.

I admit we played badly - but to defend Mario in anyway shape or form if to condone the way he acts.

I'm sure he's talented - it goes without saying - but no team can continue to manage his temprement. He's a liability, and we'd have been better off playing Kun up front on his own.

I trust from todays comments that Bobby M. has finally seen the fact - the trouble for us is who will buy Mario for the money we spent

Ironically Mario was one of our better players for the 89 mins he was on the pitch. One or two others deserved a slap today.

jay_mcfc said:
Ironically Mario was one of our better players for the 89 mins he was on the pitch. One or two others deserved a slap today.

Indeed, I'd want to ask some serious questions of our midfield - yet again! - as to why Balotelli had to spend so much time acting as an auxiliary left back in the 2nd half. Milner and Nasri in particular seemed to be posted missing for most of the game.

Also what would have been the reaction on here if Balotelli hadn't bothered trying to chase down the ball in the incident where he got the 2nd yellow? Not saying it wasn't a silly challenge but basically he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

lancs blue said:
jay_mcfc said:

Indeed, I'd want to ask some serious questions of our midfield - yet again! - as to why Balotelli had to spend so much time acting as an auxiliary left back in the 2nd half. Milner and Nasri in particular seemed to be posted missing for most of the game.

Also what would have been the reaction on here if Balotelli hadn't bothered trying to chase down the ball in the incident where he got the 2nd yellow? Not saying it wasn't a silly challenge but basically he's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.
theres actually a middle ground where you chase the ball down and dont fling yourself wildly knowing your on a yellow and the fact sagna goes down easier than katie price on a bloke

jay_mcfc said:

o_O ?<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 pm --<br /><br />
lancs blue said:
jay_mcfc said:

Why is it so hard for a player not show studs?

SalfordCityBlue said:
No way this is true, and the Kiev story is even more laughable. Cannot believe this crap is posted on a City forum.

Our fans need to seriously get a grip - we have been shit too since Christmas - not just the players.

Moaning, booing, spreading shit rumours, undermining the manager, no support unless we are in front, the death of the Poznan at the hands of the miserable cunts, the attacks of Savic and Balotelli - when we should have been uniting behind the players and spurring them on we have crumbled.

We are getting what we deserve. Fuck all.

We may be in a minority at the moment mate but you're 100% correct.

I've never been more ashamed of our support since Xmas and I'm 41.

Hate to say it but look at how utd fans dealt with cantona twatting a fan. They formed a ring around him and he rewarded them by winning them the title the next season.

Look at the utd v Sheffield weds game. They weren't screaming for players heads after 89 minutes they were screaming them on. And they won that game from nowhere and then the title.

We have a sizable minority of fucking teenage mard arses following our club that in my opinion cost us points every season. But let's sack the manager and half the team eh? That's always worked before hasn't it?

Fuck em.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.