Mark Clattenberg

Bearing in mind his position for the Silva non penalty award can Twattenberg please explain why he thought Silva fell over when if he had skipped around Bosingwa he would have been one on one with Cech. Did he believe that Silva slipped or dived or worse did he think that there was contact but Silva should have stayed on his feet. As for the Lescott penalty am I the only one on here who didn't think it was a penalty. How was it deliberate when the arm it struck was by his side and he wasn't even looking at the ball!!

Eds said:
Bearing in mind his position for the Silva non penalty award can Twattenberg please explain why he thought Silva fell over when if he had skipped around Bosingwa he would have been one on one with Cech. Did he believe that Silva slipped or dived or worse did he think that there was contact but Silva should have stayed on his feet. As for the Lescott penalty am I the only one on here who didn't think it was a penalty. How was it deliberate when the arm it struck was by his side and he wasn't even looking at the ball!!

hands in the air, away from his body - certainly not hand to ball, but still a nailed on pen (I'm a ref and I would give that if I saw it this weekend!)

as for the silva pen, who knows what he thought, why he made no decision is beyond me, its either a pen or a yellow for diving (obviously should have been a pen) and doing nothing in my mind is worse than had he booked silva for diving. you can forgive a wrong decision, but not making a decision at all...not impressed with that.

same goes for the meireles tackle, he saw it (clearly enough to award a free kick and book him) however to only show the yellow card is beyond me, really poor decision.

however i dont think he's bent / bribed etc, just made two poor decisions at the time, it happens every game, happens to me often enough!

The man's had an agenda against us for some time that's clear to see. He's just a pompous, arrogant twerp who puts on a kit and thinks he's a good referee. He isn't he's one of the worst ref's in the league and constantly gets decisions wrong and hates us with a passion.

It seems that Clattenberg's dual passions in life are:

-- happily making-up decisions off the top of his head
-- and hating City

... this is not a happy combo for us. Please stop him refereeing our matches !

So he didnt participate in any Everton game since 2008.

It must have a good reason, a very good reason.

He is bent. Big maffia.

No penalty given on Silva, therefore that equals 'simulation'...therefore that means he's cheating....therefore it means he's dived, therefore that warrants a booking....therefore...

oh hold on, did he book him?

Was it he who denied foul on Dzeko that resulted in Fulham's second goal ?

Anyway, some of situations from our big matches this season:

Bayern - 1 blatant and one solid penalty denied at 0:0

United - solid penalty denied on 0:1

Liverpool - Reina's handball outside the box, harsh second yellow for Balotelli

Chelsea - blatant penalty denied

---

Deniers may say some of us are paranoiac. We are probably overreacting sometimes, I agree. But nobody can't say to me that football authorities and media want City to make success. If you've forgot, the main European football authority added a new rule just to stop us to success.

So, no, I don't believe all these mistakes in big matches are accidental.

eshiers1 said:
Eds said:

hands in the air, away from his body - certainly not hand to ball, but still a nailed on pen (I'm a ref and I would give that if I saw it this weekend!)

as for the silva pen, who knows what he thought, why he made no decision is beyond me, its either a pen or a yellow for diving (obviously should have been a pen) and doing nothing in my mind is worse than had he booked silva for diving. you can forgive a wrong decision, but not making a decision at all...not impressed with that.

same goes for the meireles tackle, he saw it (clearly enough to award a free kick and book him) however to only show the yellow card is beyond me, really poor decision.

however i dont think he's bent / bribed etc, just made two poor decisions at the time, it happens every game, happens to me often enough!
Yes I'd give the Lescott as a pen. Only John Terry gets away with them (he's allowed to dive to use his hands).

I wish he had booked Silva, then we could appeal it, and prove he was wrong not to give us the penalty.

Vic said:
eshiers1 said:
Eds said:

Yes I'd give the Lescott as a pen. Only John Terry gets away with them (he's allowed to dive to use his hands).

I wish he had booked Silva, then we could appeal it, and prove he was wrong not to give us the penalty.

you can't appeal a yellow card unless its mistaken identity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.