Mark Halsey is....

yeseye said:
toffee balls said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
He does a good job hiding his affection for city! Don't think he has given us anything since the Gillingham injury time.
Said that to him , he laughed and said we win every time he refs .

He is 52 and is as fit as a fiddle .
Told him he is still gonna get some stick from me.
He did not have a problem with that.

The thought of pullis chasing him up that tunnel makes me feel all warm inside.
Are you on the turn?
I must be.

Refs are all twats are they not

hate to say it with everything thats gone on in his life (on and off the pitch), but that cancer really took his refereeing ability away from him.

will definitely be buying the book though, never read a referee's book

I take it them that are calling him weren't there in 99? Very similar day to QPR. Poss long term more important to us as a club

When he came to Maine Road the following season the Kippax sang "Theres only one Mark Halsey" How many refs have had their name sang for a good reason at a match?

Legend

Thank you Mark

Looks to me like he thinks he did us a favour in 1999 and we've been paying for it ever since courtesy of his inept performances within which his marginal decisions always seem to favour the opposition.

I'm a nice guy too - but if I did my job as badly as he's done his whenever I've watched him, I'd be out of a job.

But I'm sure his memoirs will sell well, especially if he can get some "gentleman" to pen the foreward.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
He does a good job hiding his affection for city! Don't think he has given us anything since the Gillingham injury time.
due to the poor standard of refereeing rather than any bias involved

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.