Mark Hughes as manager

I believe RSC and Hughes shared the same agent. Wasn't there a "under cover agent" expose at the time in one of the papers?

just had a quick check and out of the 20 he brought in i'd say 5 1/2 didn't work out (Robinho being the 1/2 we weren't ready for him)

Jo -Shit

Robinho - too good for the team we had

Nigel de Jong - Wonderful signing just what we needed

Craig Bellamy - Splits opinion but i'm a lover of balls on the saw players

Wayne Bridge - took us for a ride but a decent player

SWP - say no more

Shay Given - Decent

Pablo Zabaleta - Hero

Vincent Kompany See Above

Tal Ben Haim - Can't remember him playing for us, didn't he break his leg?

Glauber - Got a great song out of him (proper weird signing)

Gunnar Nielsen - Backup keeper hard to tell

Emmanuel Adebayor - For that celebration alone

Carlos Tevez - Cult Hero

Joleon Lescott - Without his big square head there is no Aguerooooooo, decent

Roque Santa Cruz....Seriously dodgy

Kolo Toure...Steady defender

Sylvinho Can't really remember him but guess he was passed it, one for the dodgy category

Stuart Taylor- Legend

Regardless of who was bought at the time, he couldn't manage them, thus my comment about him being a shit manager. I gave him somewhere in the region of 5-6 games and could see then there was no management of tactics.

Those lads worked it out on the pitch, mainly.

Kompany Zabba and Tevez and Joe Hart I think - but suspect these were signings made by the upper management and not Hughes - anyway regardless of that I was never comfortable with a rag as manager and for that reason alone I was glad to see the back of him

Scored a cracking goal v Scunny in the cup. The game where Knobhead Dirty Dan Walker thought he was amusing when he proclaimed it was Scunny v The Money. ****. Must be the name! Are all Dans cunts - Dan Roan Danny Murphy, Dan Neville, Danny Carragher,Dan Klippity?

Can't think of a Dan I like but Lieutenant Dan pisstake pics can lighten the mood.

86447692.jpgIMG_20230704_105928.jpg

Never understood the sheer hatred for him. If it's because he played for Trafford's finest, why not the same for Denis Law, or Carlos Tevez, or Terry Cooke? And if it's because he underperformed as our manager, I could name quite a few others who were markedly worse.
Mate some of us just hate everything about them - only reason you need is being a die hard blue - the ex rag players just about got tolerated but having one as manager is totally unacceptable

Mate some of us just hate everything about them - only reason you need is being a die hard blue - the ex rag players just about got tolerated but having one as manager is totally unacceptable
I totally understand. If you know anything about Ireland, they made my life hell for the thick end of 25 years.I just wonder if they feel the same about Busby? Not looking for an argument, by the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.