Mark Hughes' exit from Manchester City

I suspect that Liverpool's so called crisis situation might force our board's hand.

If they had not at least thought of Jose one day being our manager they would not be doing their job.

With Benitez surely only two or three bad results from the sack...

People say Liverpool can't afford him. People say he wouldn't go there. Why not? A legendary European club who haven't won our league for 20 years. Just up Jose's street I imagine.

Jose seems to be unhappy in Italy and the feeling is he will leave at the end of the season anyway.

What would you do?

robbieh said:
I suspect that Liverpool's so called crisis situation might force our board's hand.

If they had not at least thought of Jose one day being our manager they would not be doing their job.

With Benitez surely only two or three bad results from the sack...

People say Liverpool can't afford him. People say he wouldn't go there. Why not? A legendary European club who haven't won our league for 20 years. Just up Jose's street I imagine.

Jose seems to be unhappy in Italy and the feeling is he will leave at the end of the season anyway.

What would you do?

Dippers are skint, no way will Jose go there (or the scum for the same reason....).

mancity1 said:
Forzacitizens said:
i think we should stick with Hughes at the moment, im really torn between Hughes inner and outer. The games against arsenal and chelsea were very good, and then at Bolton we were average. The one issue i have with hughes is that he doesn't seem to be able to change a game when we need some inspiration.

I would like to see Mourinho at City, but i think he wouldn't be as personal as Hughes, and it would irritate some city fans

I agree we were below what we can and should produce against Bolton but they got two goals they should not have been credited with and a 1-3 scoreline which may have flattered us would have most of us saying we are on top of our game and playing the best football in the premiership at present.

Hi mate, dont go looking for that thread just yet, its been taken off the board, i've asked for it back.

vans0531 said:
High level discussions held in Abu Dhabi over Mark Hughes' exit from Manchester City

Reports in Abu Dhabi today have claimed that Mark Hughes’ days as Manchester City are numbered.

The owners of Manchester City are disappointed after placing much faith in Hughes, City are struggling to keep up with the chase for a Champions League spot.

It now believed that if City do not show signs of improvement in the final matches of 2009, Hughes will be sacked and replaced in time for the January transfer window.

Mark Hughes’ takes his side to Spurs tomorrow before further Premier League matches against Sunderland, Stoke and Wolves.

City have drawn eight of their last nine Premier League games and the City hierarchy in Abu Dhabi are becoming impatient after a summer spending spree that brought Carlos Tevez , Emmanuel Adebayor , Gareth Barry , Kolo Toure and Joleon Lescott to the club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/High-level-discussions-held-in-Abu-Dhabi-over-Mark-Hughes-exit-from-Manchester-City/4190/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-a ... City/4190/</a>

please let this be true
pl

Rammy Blue said:
Dippers are skint, no way will Jose go there (or the scum for the same reason....).

In that case we are in pole position both to pay him and provide some funds for transfers.

Personally I don't envisage wholesale changes were he to come in as I think he would like the look of the current squad. Frankly who wouldn't. This squad is arguably better than what he inherited at Chelsea.

I no Mourinho has never indeered himself to the Italian press and media, but every single week he is causing uproar, upsetting everyone in his path, two weeks ago he even insulted a former Inter player, who is a legend over in Milan, Im not saying were his destination but I think he's definately engineering his departure, and if he were presented with the right job I think he'd pack his bag's immediatley.

robbieh said:
Rammy Blue said:

In that case we are in pole position both to pay him and provide some funds for transfers.

Personally I don't envisage wholesale changes were he to come in as I think he would like the look of the current squad. Frankly who wouldn't. This squad is arguably better than what he inherited at Chelsea.

even if there were to be changes... i dont think the special one' would screw up.

FFS turning into ANOTHER in/out debate!
Give it a fkn rest.
Is anybody else feel like their life on here is like having your head stuck in some railings.

Aussie! said:
robbieh said:

even if there were to be changes... i dont think the special one' would screw up.

phil brown would do a better job with this squad than hughes

the squad is excellent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.