Mark Hughes' exit from Manchester City

mancincali said:
hughsey is clearly gonna win manager of the year

i'm funny
ive got question for u will hughes ever win manager of the year in your opinion? cos if so hes the man for the job, if not we need someone who can be the manager of the year in only a year or 2 in charge.

Ricster said:
mancity1 said:
Fair enough but I told you that's what you would say about it before you did so do I get the same browny points that this drivel of an article is getting from a few bluemooners.

No, it just means search for the thread and all will be revealed

You miss my point but like the one you mention this thread is past its used by date.

i think we should stick with Hughes at the moment, im really torn between Hughes inner and outer. The games against arsenal and chelsea were very good, and then at Bolton we were average. The one issue i have with hughes is that he doesn't seem to be able to change a game when we need some inspiration.

I would like to see Mourinho at City, but i think he wouldn't be as personal as Hughes, and it would irritate some city fans

Forzacitizens said:
i think we should stick with Hughes at the moment, im really torn between Hughes inner and outer. The games against arsenal and chelsea were very good, and then at Bolton we were average. The one issue i have with hughes is that he doesn't seem to be able to change a game when we need some inspiration.

I would like to see Mourinho at City, but i think he wouldn't be as personal as Hughes, and it would irritate some city fans

I agree we were below what we can and should produce against Bolton but they got two goals they should not have been credited with and a 1-3 scoreline which may have flattered us would have most of us saying we are on top of our game and playing the best football in the premiership at present.

Forzacitizens said:

Mourinho would be brill, think of the players he could bring to us,

mancity1 said:
Forzacitizens said:

I agree we were below what we can and should produce against Bolton but they got two goals they should not have been credited with and a 1-3 scoreline which may have flattered us would have most of us saying we are on top of our game and playing the best football in the premiership at present.

yes i really thought the spirit was great to come back 3 times

To be honest, i couldve told you that myself.... lose 3 -4 more games to lower tiered sides and he would be out.

vans0531 said:
High level discussions held in Abu Dhabi over Mark Hughes' exit from Manchester City

Reports in Abu Dhabi today have claimed that Mark Hughes’ days as Manchester City are numbered.

The owners of Manchester City are disappointed after placing much faith in Hughes, City are struggling to keep up with the chase for a Champions League spot.

It now believed that if City do not show signs of improvement in the final matches of 2009, Hughes will be sacked and replaced in time for the January transfer window.

Mark Hughes’ takes his side to Spurs tomorrow before further Premier League matches against Sunderland, Stoke and Wolves.

City have drawn eight of their last nine Premier League games and the City hierarchy in Abu Dhabi are becoming impatient after a summer spending spree that brought Carlos Tevez , Emmanuel Adebayor , Gareth Barry , Kolo Toure and Joleon Lescott to the club.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-article/High-level-discussions-held-in-Abu-Dhabi-over-Mark-Hughes-exit-from-Manchester-City/4190/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.imscouting.com/global-news-a ... City/4190/</a>

Ronnie the Rep said:
Mourinho is great fun and very entertaining but only as someone elses manager. I don't want a manager who thinks his ego is greater than the club he works for regardless of his track record or that my mrs thinks he's cute

haha, i think someone's jealous

sorry guys this is a bit random, does anyone know what time bluetuesday starts tonight? cheers

found out now its 6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.