Mark Hughes' exit from Manchester City

mancity1 said:
lee-mcfc said:
hear hear am with you on this! dont care what people think but iam in the "hughes out camp" have been for months now

Not a huge fan of Hughes either but how many times in the last 30 years have we beat Arsenal twice , Chelsea and drawn against Liverpool away and we still have to play all four again 2 of them at home in the league and one of them in the CC.

modgeblue said:
lee-mcfc said:
hear hear am with you on this! dont care what people think but iam in the "hughes out camp" have been for months now

and so am i .

Wouldn't be much of a Christmas present if Jose & Hiddink said no and we ended up with Raffa or BFS

So hughes outers, if we make the top four , and win a couple of cups, will you do us all a favour, and do one, Taxi for the outers!

nickson71 said:
modgeblue said:
and so am i .

Wouldn't be much of a Christmas present if Jose & Hiddink said no and we ended up with Rafa or BFS

rafa would never happen(THANK GOD) as if our owners would sack hughes for a man who's team are out of the chumps league already

Jose is busy hastening his exit from Italy, one can only hope it is because he has a "new project" to begin working on......

Ricster said:
mancity1 said:
Whether by shit you mean to suggest the article has some semblence of fact to it is like saying every manager is only x number of games from getting the chop which we all know is the case.

Outside stating the bleedin obvious ie stating nothing of any substance whatsoever and written in different formats hundreds of times since Hughes took over these articles are published in the main by people who have absolutely no connection to the owners least of all their thoughts.

If you can prove otherwise I would like to see your post but outside saying it may be true it may not which is the same as saying it might rain tomorrow in Sydney but then again it might not I doubt you can add to the thread.

Im not stating anything because of the way it ended up about 2 weeks ago. Speak with bluemanc, he knows the thread im on about. Im not saying another word on the matter cos i got a final warning for the way i conducted myself last time and im not gonna get into a big slanging match.

Fair enough but I told you that's what you would say about it before you did so do I get the same browny points that this drivel of an article is getting from a few bluemooners.

mancity1 said:
Ricster said:
Im not stating anything because of the way it ended up about 2 weeks ago. Speak with bluemanc, he knows the thread im on about. Im not saying another word on the matter cos i got a final warning for the way i conducted myself last time and im not gonna get into a big slanging match.

Fair enough but I told you that's what you would say about it before you did so do I get the same browny points that this drivel of an article is getting from a few bluemooners.

No, it just means search for the thread and all will be revealed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.