Mark Hughes' exit from Manchester City

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Blue Dove said:
But why does it HAVE to mean that everyone (in or out) then goes into the realms of fantasy again.
If an article appeared in a newspaper stated that in January Hughes would be given £150 Mill to spend, therefore showing trust by our owners,
I would treat it with the same level of contempt as this one.
I also would not see the need in banging on AGAIN about my thoughts on Hughes.
In fairness, and I count myself in this, people who come on here regularly know what posters views are on Hughes.
Why do posters have to keep repeating the same views all the time?

I agree, Blue Dove. It's all getting past tedious now. Think we need a moratorium on 'The Manager' until ten minutes AFTER the next one is installed. Anyone not complying is banned until 'The New Manager' is in a final!

I would have put that but I would have required an dictionary to spell moratorium!
No problem with people putting articles on here and then people debating the content but it seems to then turn into another in/out debate.
I believe, and it is only an opinion, that the voracity of the article is always up for debate, also consideration of the information it contains and whether there is any posters who could rebuttle or confirm content.
But if every article printed about our club, of which there are many, end up on the same theme, it gets boring. IMO!

moomba said:
Brendan110_0 said:
Can you get the Abu Dhabi evening news @ your local paper shop? lol Got to say, if they do eject Hughes then you may as well resign yourself to us never winning anything because we'd implode if that happened.

We'd get someone else in, and go from strength to strength.

We wouldn't be worth much as a club if we were that reliant on one person, what if he got hit by a bus tomorrow?
yeah, or got hit by a 10 ton truck?.......I feel a song comming on

Just before this thread runs out of steam I thought all those going on about our unbeaten run might like to know that Birmingham have won more games than us this season.

And Sunderland and Fulham the same ie six.

Chelsea have won twice as many, 12.

So which is more important the number of wins or the number of losses?

robbieh said:
Just before this thread runs out of steam I thought all those going on about our unbeaten run might like to know that Birmingham have won more games than us this season.

And Sunderland and Fulham the same ie six.

Chelsea have won twice as many, 12.

So which is more important the number of wins or the number of losses?

good post.

OK I swore not to tell but to once and for all put an end to this speculation and rumours I can reveal the name of the next City manager-

HOPE POWELL Whats not to like?-ground breaking, successful, but will have to promise not to peek in the showers.

Mark Hughes is a decent man and a decent manager. Jose Mourinho is the real deal. My gut instinct tells me this will happen. Could just be wishful thinking though.

hgblue said:
Mark Hughes is a decent man and a decent manager. Jose Mourinho is the real deal. My gut instinct tells me this will happen. Could just be wishful thinking though.

I'm with you mate, always felt it was inevitable.

hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.