Mark Hughes' exit from Manchester City

Mike D said:
hear-no-evil-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil.jpg

This is no time for your family album!

Here is something new

Why does not everyone just get behind the team and the manager, whoever it is, I have always supported the manager whoever it was! If the club decide to change the manager so be it, I will support the next manager.

It's out of our hands who the manager is, the decision will be made thousands of miles from here, in the meantime you have a club and a team to support.

Ducado said:
Here is something new

Why does not everyone just get behind the team and the manager, whoever it is, I have always supported the manager whoever it was! If the club decide to change the manager so be it, I will support the next manager.

It's out of our hands who the manager is, the decision will be made thousands of miles from here, in the meantime you have a club and a team to support.

I have read your posts over the years slaughtering dozens of OUR players!

How come it's okay for you to whine about getting behind the manager yet NOT getting behind all the players?

Hypocrites like this are usually found at the swamp.

Ducado said:
Here is something new

nice idea, but.....

are you completely out of touch with reality?

Ducado said:
Here is something new

Amen!

Soulboy said:
Ducado said:
Here is something new

I have read your posts over the years slaughtering dozens of OUR players!

How come it's okay for you to whine about getting behind the manager yet NOT getting behind all the players?

Hypocrites like this are usually found at the swamp.

Find me one post, I think you may have me mixed up with someone else

Ducado said:
Here is something new

so you were always behind danny mills lee bradbury etc etc

hughes is fucking wank its time to get rid end of

I´ll get behind our boss when we actually start LOOKING LIKE we´re gonna dispatch shite like Hull, Burnley , Fulham etc. etc..... I want to feel that 3 points against this tosh is not only guaranteed but our FOOKIN DIVINE RIGHT bestowed on us by our almighty creator!!!!

Why do some people fall back on you somehow not "supporting the team" whenever you question the manager or any of his decisions?
In what way are you no longer "supporting the team?"

I supported the team before Hughes,and I'll support them long after Hughes has gone.The two things are unconnected.

My feeling is that we should be in a better league position than we currently are.
The self-inflicted draws against Hull and Burnley are starting to come back to haunt us now-especially after tonight's results.

We've put ourselves in a MUST win position tomorrow to keep in touch with the leaders.
We simply can't keep saying "it's a good point" much longer if we want to become serious contenders this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.