Marquinhos

BlueDejong said:
BREAKING - Marquinhos has agreed terms with PSG. Fee agreed between both clubs is €35M, done deal according to the reliable Estadao.

Marquinhos has agreed terms with PSG plus a fee of €35M. [Estad?o] #PSG”

I hate PSG

They are just doing what is necessary. Reminds of a club from a few years back.

I myself can't stand Platini... That is where the corruption begins.

Real Madrid and PSG are going to be ripe for the picking.

They can't accumulate all the best players as only so many are workable in a squad

Should we move for Coates? Sakho was think about leaving PSG due to lack of playing time before they signed Marquinhos think he will have no choice now, Liverpool were said in for him which in my opinion mean Coates will be leaving the pool for a cut price to as he has been shocking, but he was hugely impressive two years ago and we were meant to be very keen on him could be a decent back up!

dachoosen1 said:
Should we move for Coates? Sakho was think about leaving PSG due to lack of playing time before they signed Marquinhos think he will have no choice now, Liverpool were said in for him which in my opinion mean Coates will be leaving the pool for a cut price to as he has been shocking, but he was hugely impressive two years ago and we were meant to be very keen on him could be a decent back up!

No, Garay is the man. He's a quality centre back with that Argentinian steel, plus it would piss on the rags chips into the bargain.

Garay is very decent but he would expect to be first choice and a large fee I was thinking of someone cheap to cover Kolo.

dachoosen1 said:

You're right, he has been shocking. Why exactly should we be looking to buy him? Clearly not cut out for the PL and we're not at a level where we need to be scavenging off Liverpool's flops.

dachoosen1 said:

Coates isn't good enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.