Marseille (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Southampton... Sterling winner in added on time?

giphy.gif

Agree, thought it was by some distance his worst game for the first team.
His deliveries were good, but his passing was completely off, dreadful for this level.
The other thing I picked up is Ake and how good his defending on one-to-one, in the games we play potentially very good teams and not expecting out full backs to fly forward, he is definitely my choice.

Yes, expectations, it's that thing some people have who aspire to be greater.

Is it really that shocking? It's not difficult to understand the mentality of the youth these days.

You're confusing expectations with realistic expectations.

Any of those kids genuinely "expecting" to play tonight needs taking down a peg or two imo.

Ferran is gonna be some boy I tell ya. Extend his contract now.
Hope we can stop the entitled Spanish G14 gobshites getting in his ear and tapping him up while he’s on international duty like Barca did with Garcia and Germany did with Leroy

His deliveries were good, but his passing was completely off, dreadful for this level.
The other thing I picked up is Ake and how good his defending on one-to-one, in the games we play potentially very good teams and not expecting out full backs to fly forward, he is definitely my choice.
And a set piece threat which is massive really given the huge number of corners City typically get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.