Marseille (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Tommy Doyle, Cole Palmer, Felix Nmecha and Liam Delap all made their debuts for the first team this year. What message does that send?

Doyle made his debut 14 months ago, and has played less than 90 minutes for the first team since then. Nmecha made his debut 2 years ago and has played about 4 minutes for the first team since then.

His passing tonight.
Maybe like many non-‘Cantera cule etc etc Catalan bullshit’ young players he doesn’t feel trusted and doesn’t feel he’s getting fairly treated no matter how well he plays, and so perhaps he is trying too hard.
Again, what the absolute fuck was Garcia doing on that pitch tonight while THB is playing Tranmere last night?
One wants to play for City, the other has all but spat our faces.

and so perhaps he is trying too hard.
Maybe.

Again, what the absolute fuck was Garcia doing on that pitch tonight while THB is playing Tranmere last night?
Maybe the club put more importance in him playing last night, against a team wanting to win, in a team that needed to win, than playing in a game tonight that could give Garcia minutes, in what for the club was a meaningless game in the grand scheme of things ?

Marseille wanted and needed to win tonight for Europa League qualification and would have been a better learning process for THB long term than marking Tranmere’s second choice centre forward

Marseille wanted and needed to win tonight for Europa League qualification and would have been a better learning process for THB long term than marking Tranmere’s second choice centre forward
Actually a draw tonight would have given them EL qualification.

I thought he was pretty poor tonight, probably our worst player for me.
I woudlnt say he was poor but something didnt click for him - think he does need to be playing regularly and not on and off so he gets some rhythm

I wouldnt say he stood out as the best or the worse in what was quite a bitty peformance from a lot fo the front 6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.