Martín Zubimendi

It would be great if City could persuade him to come but would he sit on the bench after Rodri comes back, that's the million dollar question.
Would likely be promoted above Kovacic, Gundogan, etc.

At the start of next season I imagine our midfield could hypothetically look something like:

Rodri (Zubimendi)
Foden (De Bruyne), Musiala (Kovacic)

Lots of options to rotate there.

It would be great if City could persuade him to come but would he sit on the bench after Rodri comes back, that's the million dollar question.
you could play them together or play Rodri in the 'stones role' etc. (barring a formation change as well)

Rodri ain't back till next season, you'd expect Gundo/Kova/Nunes to all be having stay/go talks by then just in the def. middle. I could see it if they can convince him to move.

you could play them together or play Rodri in the 'stones role' etc. (barring a formation change as well)

Rodri ain't back till next season, you'd expect Gundo/Kova/Nunes to all be having stay/go talks by then just in the def. middle. I could see it if they can convince him to move.
Got to admit you are all selling it to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.