Martin and Mark talk Kaka {Merged}

Re: Martin and Mark talk Kaka

I thoroughly enjoyed that. Perhaps the rag bastard thing stands him in good stead, perhaps it stops him getting too close to our beloved/ much maligned 'Typical City'? Just a thought.

I never had Hughes down as the casually swearing type, fair play to him.

Re: Excellent Article with MH

Good read and I hope we go onwards and upwards.

This struck a chord with me though regarding the Kaka deal

'So we tried to buy Kaka?’ he asks. ‘I couldn’t see a downside, because I didn’t realise how badly we were going to get hammered if we failed to bring it off.'

I can't believe how badly hammered we've been either - pure jealousy

Proves ajay was right all along, we did meet his dad months ago as ajay told us.

That picture with SWP is awesome, hughes is the right man.

What a great read, cheers for sharing that! Surprisingly open-hearted and a great read.

LOVE the picture with SWP!! :) I'd love to see more of that, some more insight into what goes on behind the scenes of the team. A lot of bigger clubs show a lot of that and I think it only helps.

I have faith in Hughes and although I have angrily reacted to some results (WBA in particular) I can't wait to see where he takes us! I just hope that he is given a couple of seasons to make his own team. The pic with SWP is great as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.