Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ducado said:
Lancet Fluke said:
Hansen is deluded for pointing out that Demichelis dives in way too often? Any city fan who doesn't recognise this huge flaw in his game is deluded IMO.

It's not that it's the whole negative spin he put on the game
Foxy definitely called him deluded for his comments on demichelis.

Kompany and Demichelis are both 'guilty' of diving in to intercept, as that is how we are set up to play. When they nick it, we have the opposition wide open to attack, when we lose it, and both players are occasionally culpable, we're naturally vulnerable.

3 or 4 clips of one man, and hansen must be right ? What about the 20 clips he didn't highlight where he was spot on. hansen is a scouse twat of the highest order, if we beat them 6-1 on boxing day he'll highlight our 1 mistake, ignore the idiot.

MD is a good player, lots of good things in his game, the odd mistake like all defenders, but less than many, maybe we should try to sign wio in january.....

Lancet Fluke said:
Hansen is deluded for pointing out that Demichelis dives in way too often? Any city fan who doesn't recognise this huge flaw in his game is deluded IMO.
It's a bigger flaw when you get caught in possession and it leads to a goal. Let's not crucify the guy before he's actually created a genuine problem eh?
Those highlights were bollocks compared to what went on in the complete game,

chesterbells said:
eastmanc said:
I'm sorry but Alan Hansen going on about Martin Demichellis was fucking disgusting. I thought he had a really decent game , better than Vinny today, used the ball really well and had a big hand in the second goal. there seems to me to be be a bit of witch hunt against him since he came into the side, bit of a easy target if you like, but for me the results speak for themselves.

Only saw the highlights but I don't like the thought of him up against Suarez in next game
The Manager might have thought about that as well & change his tatics acordingly .at the moment even Vinny wouldnt we jumping up & down thinking of playing against Suarez

Gabriel said:
Kompany and Demichelis are both 'guilty' of diving in to intercept, as that is how we are set up to play. When they nick it, we have the opposition wide open to attack, when we lose it, and both players are occasionally culpable, we're naturally vulnerable.
Great post, its how Pellegrini wants us to play, some would like more 0-0's though.

cleavers said:
Gabriel said:
Great post, its how Pellegrini wants us to play, some would like more 0-0's though.
That is spot on.

Gabriel said:
I accept what you're saying to a point but the problem I have with demichelis is that way too often he dives in when he has no chance of nicking the ball which regardless of the way we are set up to play is just poor decision making that can do little other than leave us needlessly exposed. At times it looks like some kind of mania with him where he thinks staying on his feet and jockeying is not even an option. He is just an absolute calamity waiting to happen IMO. Everyone else seems to think he's the bee's knees though so maybe I'm wrong.

Lancet Fluke said:
Gabriel said:
I accept what you're saying to a point but the problem I have with demichelis is that way too often he dives in when he has no chance of nicking the ball which regardless of the way we are set up to play is just poor decision making that can do little other than leave us needlessly exposed. At times it looks like some kind of mania with him where he thinks staying on his feet and jockeying is not even an option. He is just an absolute calamity waiting to happen IMO. Everyone else seems to think he's the bee's knees though so maybe I'm wrong.
It's the hair isn't it? ;-)

For me he's as good a player as Kolarov. Not a good defender but a good player. That's it.
He offers nothing in defence that Alex doesn't.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:28 am --<br /><br />
cleavers said:
Gabriel said:
But you'd still like your defenders to defend, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.