Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
foxy said:
Alan Hansen is deluded, he is currently ripping Demichelis! Is Hansen on drugs?!

Fuck me, Hansen did nothing but slag us off then, they had to keep reminding him that we actually won and scored 4 in the process.

No mention of Pelligrini's substitutions changing the game. No mention of Toure's free kick. No mention of Negredo's pass. I could go on and on.....

Bitter twisted bastard of a man.

I suppose history proves when Hansen slags you off, you go on to do rather well. Just ask Utd fans.

But yeah, Demichelis is bang average, get nasti back asap.

foxy said:
Alan Hansen is deluded, he is currently ripping Demichelis! Is Hansen on drugs?!

You have to admit he does jump in a bit....and for the first goal he made a bad decision to jump in and not win the ball.
Not saying he was totally at falt. Just that he had the opportunity to either shield tarbaat......or win the ball......he did neither.

Must be on the same drugs as Hansen as I agree with him. Makes too many rash decisions thankfully we don't get punished. Does a job going forward but he's meant to be a defender. Our version of Luiz when he plays centre half flashes of brilliance but a weak link.

I'm sorry but Alan Hansen going on about Martin Demichellis was fucking disgusting. I thought he had a really decent game , better than Vinny today, used the ball really well and had a big hand in the second goal. there seems to me to be be a bit of witch hunt against him since he came into the side, bit of a easy target if you like, but for me the results speak for themselves.

eastmanc said:
I'm sorry but Alan Hansen going on about Martin Demichellis was fucking disgusting. I thought he had a really decent game , better than Vinny today, used the ball really well and had a big hand in the second goal. there seems to me to be be a bit of witch hunt against him since he came into the side, bit of a easy target if you like, but for me the results speak for themselves.

Only saw the highlights but I don't like the thought of him up against Suarez in next game

Hansen is deluded for pointing out that Demichelis dives in way too often? Any city fan who doesn't recognise this huge flaw in his game is deluded IMO.

Lancet Fluke said:
Hansen is deluded for pointing out that Demichelis dives in way too often? Any city fan who doesn't recognise this huge flaw in his game is deluded IMO.

It's not that it's the whole negative spin he put on the game

I thought Martin had a very good game over all .his pace does let him down but his contribution is second to none .of course he made mistakes (so did Alan Hanson)but he is a great team player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.