Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was poor on Saturday against Cardiff . Stop diving in .It looks crap when you don't win the ball .

baildon blue said:
I thought he was poor on Saturday against Cardiff . Stop diving in .It looks crap when you don't win the ball .

and what the fook was he doing pointing at his man at the corner for Cardiff's second
He needs dropping just for that

shemnel said:
Im not a fan of Demichellis but i'll try to be fair;

+ve
- When given time on the ball, he can be quite considered in his distribution
- Good reader of the game, a good footballing brain
- Decent positioning
- Strong in the air
- Quite aggressive in the challenge

-ve
- When pressured on the ball his distribution can suffer (more so than others)
- very slow
- prone to diving in
- gives away free kicks due to being out of position due to lack of pace
- quite easy to get past (with and without the ball)

Overall i thought he was poor at Newcastle. His two major mistakes made him look very novice (which he isn't) and were very naive for someone of his experience. As a squad player i think he's been ok but I don't like him starting at centre half, i think it's too easy for teams to put the ball behind him and basically take him out of the equation.

Don't think he's that slow mate. He's quicker than Nastasic IMO and a shit load quicker than Lescott.

Martin's been there, done it and got the T-shirt. His experience will be vital in our team this season when we play the big games especially in the Champs League. Some of the comments on here are absurd regarding him and unfounded, yes he has his faults like everyone else and is in the twilight of his career, but mark my words we'll be glad at the end of the season that Pellers went all out to get him last Summer. He's class.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Martin's been there, done it and got the T-shirt. His experience will be vital in our team this season when we play the big games especially in the Champs League. Some of the comments on here are absurd regarding him and unfounded, yes he has his faults like everyone else and is in the twilight of his career, but mark my words we'll be glad at the end of the season that Pellers went all out to get him last Summer. He's class.

agree with this, the bloke has won league titles in Germany and also played in a CL final, hes a good player, not the quickest, but an excellent footballing brain.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:

agree with this, the bloke has won league titles in Germany and also played in a CL final, hes a good player, not the quickest, but an excellent footballing brain.

Ronny Johnsen won several Premier league titles and a Champions League and he was wank.

This guy is too slow for a premiership centre half, starting him and Lescott together was a mistake. He seems more suited to his second half position of holding CM more so than Garcia. To me this performance showed more than ever that we need another top class centre half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.