Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

pudge said:
Jumanji said:
sam-caddick said:
I am pretty sure Pellegrini said he would be out for longer than expected, the time scale he gave to the press indicated he would be out for the derby.

That's what I thought.
I think he was giving the total layoff, not how much was left.

That would be a pretty long groin injury.

I don't remember Pellers saying 'longer than expected', did he? That would change my interpretation.
"(There is) nothing new with Vincent. Doctors said from the beginning it could last for six weeks. We will see next week how he improves but less than one month is impossible."

No exact timeline and if I remember correctly it worked out to be a month exactly from the derby so there's a chance, I hope. Maybe it's just to keep United on their toes.
Good. I knew that by 6 weeks it meant total, not in addition as some posters thought.

He'll be back for the derby. Posted on twitter the other day that his injury is progressing well.

You have to think we really fucked up not taking our centre half predicament more seriously in the transfer window. It's been clear for ages we only have 1 really first rate defender in Vincent and that he is prone to injury, leaving us terribly exposed. This has been a glaring issue for ages. No disrespect to Nasty, but he is work in progress and far from the finished article. Neither him nor Lescott can lead a back line without Kompany. Enough said about Garcia.

Instead of stepping up to the plate early on and spending proper money on someone top quality, we dicked around until Demichelis was all we could get at the last moment. And now it's bitten us in the arse :-(

For me Richards will need to come into the centre for the derby. Just hope zabba doesn't get injured.

NoahCity said:
Really hope Kompany speeds up recovering. Pellegrini will need to work some miracles if we are to win games over the next few weeks.

The really annoying thing is there was absolutely no need to do what he did v Toon - I remember watching it in the stand and thinking "hold back "- no need to throw himself into that challenge at 4-0. I knew as soon as he slid in he was gonna fook himself. Not a clever challenge and I think he now knows that. 100% commitment is fine but sometimes you have to rein yourself in especially with the points in the bag
Fook knows where we go from here

Kun Aguero said:
WE MAY AS WELL HAND THE RAGS THE TITLE NOW!
Jesus wept, has anyone got a rope, we will hammer Stoke and Vinny wil be back for the Rags game, attack is the best form of defence,cheer up its neariy weekend!

It makes you wonder about the training regime and their approach. Is it right, getting so many injuries?
It makes you wonder about the physios and medics and their approach. Is it right,taking so long in recovery?
Hope it's not RSC all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.