Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
Proelia said:
kenzie115 said:
Other than dozing off for a moment in the first half when running back to our goal, which almost let Spurs in, he was solid again. He's a bit like Kompany in that he likes stepping out to try and win the ball but obviously wouldn't keep Vinnie out of the side and I'd have Nastasic ahead of him too because he compliments Kompany better.
He compliments kompany better on the basis of what fifa?

Nastasic is only rated 77 on Fifa. Demichelis is 82. Lescott is 81.
Ah well; that settles it. Martin D it is then!

Class act ,great signing and adequate cover just when we needed it.Ten times better than Kolo for about a tenth the wage !

For the most part I'd prefer to keep developing the Nastasic/Kompany partnership.

In the CL I'd prefer Demichellis/Kompany. Nastasic is great but he gets caught out on the high line more often (probably through lack of experience), Demichellis is more familiar with Pellegrini's system.

Did Nastasic pick up an injury against Spurs or was it just a precaution?

Ray78 said:
bayern blade said:
He's a decent bloke and I'm pleased he seems to be settling ok but I am genuinely surprised how impressed you all are.
We used to crap ourselves every time he got the ball anywhere near our box.
Good luck to him.

He will do well for us as a stop gap and how you have described Demichelis is similar to how we rated Jerome Boateng.

Boateng was crap when he first arrived but he has improved greatly this season.

For what we paid, and what we'll obviously be paying him, a good signing.
I don't have any concerns when he plays.
Yes he lacks pace ( the English obsession), but he reads the game well.
Excellent in the air for someone who's not particulary tall.
And on Sunday completed all his passes.
Fairly short term signing obviously, but I've no worries about him at all.

The lad is a short term fix and he will do a decent enough job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.