Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never in all my life thought i'd want Joleon Lescott to be in our defence because I feel he is less likely to give the ball away,

Demichelis is absolutely awful and it's clear he just can't adapt to the league just like Garcia can't.

Our scouting is very poor for a top club.

ssafasdfa.jpg

The same idiots out in force on this thread , he had a better game then kompany who was at fault for the first but you get the same posters writing of players after a few games the whole time cause they have fuck all else to do but moan

Proelia said:
The same idiots out in force on this thread , he had a better game then kompany who was at fault for the first but you get the same posters writing of players after a few games the whole time cause they have fuck all else to do but moan
I thought this too ,Kompany was a lot worse but Demichelis seems to be the new one getting the Dzeko,Garcia,Kolarov treatment.Where would some of the fuckin nuggets on here be without having a certain player to woman about every week regardless of performance or result !

Proelia said:
Neither had a good game though, saying he was better than Kompany is a cop out to saying he was bad.

He is doing ok,certainly he isn't the long term answer but once him and Kompany form a proper understanding I think they will be a decent partnership,at least until the summer.......

Does some things well and then does other things terribly. Would prefer the solidity of the Vinnie Lescott partnership at the back

Worst game for us today, rarely found a blue shirt and was left trailing on a few occasions. In need of a rest, think he's played enough games on the trot now.

I watched only first half before stream went missing and he was the worst player on the pitch.

He has some fgood stuff in him but sometimes opposition takes him so easily that you think he is some pub player. Bowing down to tackles too easily, anticipating opposition players moving directions instead of watching the ball etc, etc... at moments he looks like an amateur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.