Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
I watched only first half before stream went missing and he was the worst player on the pitch.

He has some fgood stuff in him but sometimes opposition takes him so easily that you think he is some pub player. Bowing down to tackles too easily, anticipating opposition players moving directions instead of watching the ball etc, etc... at moments he looks like an amateur.
For starters the whole midfield was worse than him !

He is nowhere near good enough.

We made the mistake of not strengthening this area in summer 12 and we still haven't!

January needs to address this.

Demichelis is a very good defender, but he is not a left sided C/H, both he and Konpany can pass a ball, and both both can defend, but Lescott in his favourite left sided defensive position is more suited to playing in that position, it must be difficult for Demichelis to have to play with his unfavoured left foot first, when his natural way of playing would be with his right foot first.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
He is nowhere near good enough.

We made the mistake of not strengthening this area in summer 12 and we still haven't!

January needs to address this.

I agree. I don't think we'll be a million miles away from the title as long as we have a good January window. Or as good as a January window ever gets. Missed opportunity today but not the end of the world. Chavs saw to that.

Terrible today, constantly diving in, constantly giving the ball away.

He was not that bad today, although he is a bit slow for this type of game.

DM was cheap, he is a sub, he is old and won't play long for City.
That makes him an excellent scapegoat to hinder people from slating our midfield that today couldn't give a single pass without loosing the ball.
So, he is usefull in some way after all.

MSP said:
I watched only first half before stream went missing and he was the worst player on the pitch.

Sorry but you can't have been watching Milner, Yaya, Ferna or Kolarov then.

sh249 said:
Terrible today, constantly diving in, constantly giving the ball away.

Yep have to agree and when he plays the ball into midfield he blasts it at 100mph - there was some very lerthargic passing today from a few players at key moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.