Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini wants 'footballing' defenders in the team and Demichelis is definitely one. He does seem to be struggling with certain aspects of English football, though. But we will see how he is in 6 months time to see if that's permanent or the result of adjusting to the league.

By the way, Rekik is stylistically perfect for our team. He can start a move from the back, like Luiz, only question being will he be good enough for City after he's developed more (he's been excellent at PSV in an easier league).

Lescott has been brilliant for us but times change we are defo a bring it out of the back team that presses high,jl can't pass and is slower than the others,however if we are up against a big forward then he needs to be in the team,as he is great in the air and as strong as an ox,he is very wooden though and not in the same class as our team but he gives us different options,not sure he's to arsed being a back up hell get the odd game in a very very good team,he's won the league and an fa cup so he's got his medals and I'm sure he's on a fair wack money wise,a useful squad member,demichelis is IMO a step up to jl but vinny and nasty are the future

While I prefer Lescott to MD I think we have to stop living in the past. Conjuring up the memories of the title winning season. Lescott was very poor last season. Starting this season poor as well. He's been better of late but I don't think there is any doubt Nasty is the better choice.

Mr. Aguia said:
While I prefer Lescott to MD I think we have to stop living in the past. Conjuring up the memories of the title winning season. Lescott was very poor last season. Starting this season poor as well. He's been better of late but I don't think there is any doubt Nasty is the better choice.

Kompany and Nasty are best combo no doubt about that, Demichelis makes too many mistakes or wrong choices for me but to be fair he had injury and would need time to adapt anyway.

I never saw Lescott make any mistakes as bad as that shocking fuck up at Chelsea. Joe might have been stupid coming out for the ball, but WTF was Nastastic thinking??? Nasty is a great prospect and one day will be a superb defender, but he's still young, learning and error prone.

Chippy_boy said:
I never saw Lescott make any mistakes as bad as that shocking fuck up at Chelsea. Joe might have been stupid coming out for the ball, but WTF was Nastastic thinking??? Nasty is a great prospect and one day will be a superb defender, but he's still young, learning and error prone.

I guess you must have missed Cisse's goal for QPR the day we won the title

Georgian Maestro said:
Chippy_boy said:

I guess you must have missed Cisse's goal for QPR the day we won the title

He's made lots of errors.

I can't believe we bought this as our third choice CB.....Our scouting team has been utter shite in identifying CB bar Nastasic........First Savic now this pony tail........doesnt need to look far but at the opposite team at Dejan Lovren.....and cost only 4 million more than this pony tail......unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.