Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the risk of the commentators curse… I like him and he seems to be settling in well after what appeared to be a bit of a nervy start. Starting to look pretty solid imho although still prone to the odd lapse.

Lancet Fluke said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I'm a boring bastard, I prefer my central defenders not to adopt a kamikaze style of defending.

Indeed you are!!!!!

We should buy David Luiz, they'd make the ideal "heart attack" central defensive partnership.

It's all about risk management..... Dem gets caught, though is improving, but having a central defender who can move the ball swiftly from defence and accurately is imperative to MP teams, hence demichellis superb passing stats..... Luiz is actually a great shout, komp would be a perfect partner for him, though the sarcasm wasn't lost on me!!!

He's too slow for me so maybe not such a bad thing in defensive terms, very worrying though the amount of Injuries we are sustaining, at the busiest time of the season too.. I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Blue Til Death said:
He's too slow for me so maybe not such a bad thing in defensive terms, very worrying though the amount of Injuries we are sustaining, at the busiest time of the season too.. I wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Is Demichelis injured as well ?

Blue Til Death said:

But he isn't injured !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.