Martin Demichelis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Demichelis out - six weeks

Marvin said:
Time to flap and worry is when you see the warning signs, not after the event. City are in disarray at the moment, and there's nothing we can do but watch it unravel

Of course I hope I am wrong, but I don't like the way City were managed at home to Hull. That was as bad a performance as I have seen for a long time, and that doesn't happen unless something fundamentally is wrong. I have nothing more to say on the matter

Behave. We're missing the most influential player in the team. Hull had 3 or 4 chances. As an example, Untied were giving teams 3 or 4 big chances earlier last season, even with their best two centre halves playing.

Ride these next few weeks out until Kompany is fit and ready. Play an extra midfielder if required to solidify the midfield especially away from home.

We'll be right

wolfie1988 said:
Marvin said:
Time to flap and worry is when you see the warning signs, not after the event. City are in disarray at the moment, and there's nothing we can do but watch it unravel

Of course I hope I am wrong, but I don't like the way City were managed at home to Hull. That was as bad a performance as I have seen for a long time, and that doesn't happen unless something fundamentally is wrong. I have nothing more to say on the matter

Behave. We're missing the most influential player in the team. Hull had 3 or 4 chances. As an example, Untied were giving teams 3 or 4 big chances earlier last season, even with their best two centre halves playing.

Ride these next few weeks out until Kompany is fit and ready. Play an extra midfielder if required to solidify the midfield especially away from home.

We'll be right

Thing is Pelegrini has his methods and playing 3 in midfield isn't one of them he is an attacking manager we are going to give chances to the opposition it's up to Pelegrini to find the balance

It's my first time to post in this section, sorry if my english is bad, and hard to understand what i'm gonna say, but i hope you guys know what im talking about.

i just checked our fixtures until 5th october, it's consists of stoke, viktora, derby day, wigan, aston villa, munich, and everton. the gap between the matches is like 2-5 days. with our CB available nastasic, lescott, and richards i hope that we can make a good rotation between those fixtures, especially when we go for the derby is like 5 days long from viktoria to derby day, and i hope nastasic or whoever his pairing to have a good rest. we can used boyata for capital one cup.

or maybe we just wait for pellegrini confirmation if richards and kompany are available in upcoming weeks, and i hope that kompany is fit in before the derby and ready for derby day.

and i don't want to see garcia and lescott paired, even pellegrini im sure gonna used them in some of those mathces i just pray for the best. btw if we choose richards for CB, does zabaleta need rotation too?

sorry just my opinion..

Marvin said:

spot matey

the setup at Cardiff and hull was shocking and a top 6 club would have took us apart with that setup and we was very lucky at home to hull
they could have been 3.0 up before halftime

warning signs was flashing bright with the manager saying we don't need to sign cover for our defence

why did we not sign a world class player in the summer we was always looking short after we let kolo toure go to Liverpool was we daft or just hoping everybody stays fit for a season

AlvaLazuardy said:
It's my first time to post in this section, sorry if my english is bad, and hard to understand what i'm gonna say, but i hope you guys know what im talking about.

i just checked our fixtures until 5th october, it's consists of stoke, viktora, derby day, wigan, aston villa, munich, and everton. the gap between the matches is like 2-5 days. with our CB available nastasic, lescott, and richards i hope that we can make a good rotation between those fixtures, especially when we go for the derby is like 5 days long from viktoria to derby day, and i hope nastasic or whoever his pairing to have a good rest. we can used boyata for capital one cup.

or maybe we just wait for pellegrini confirmation if richards and kompany are available in upcoming weeks, and i hope that kompany is fit in before the derby and ready for derby day.

and i don't want to see garcia and lescott paired, even pellegrini im sure gonna used them in some of those mathces i just pray for the best. btw if we choose richards for CB, does zabaleta need rotation too?

sorry just my opinion..

You never need to say sorry for your opinion :)

Marvin said:

Jesus calm down!

City are far from "in disarray". We've had a couple of poor performances, but we've still kept 2 clean sheets in 3 games, and scored twice as many goals as the next highest scorer in the Premeir League. We need to improve but that will come with time, Pellegrini has had 3 competitive games in charge. 3. And you're talking of disarray and watching City unravel?!!

I like the word DISARRAY it gives off an almost apocalyptic view of things as the media use it a lot and we have now linked it with terrible things. It really just means disorder or confusion or a state of undress

Very disapointing news, it will probably put back Pellers style formation as Demi was brought in to enhance his style. Will be interesting to see how we set up. Definately 3 in midfield for me

BoyBlue_1985 said:
I like the word DISARRAY it gives off an almost apocalyptic view of things as the media use it a lot and we have now linked it with terrible things. It really just means disorder or confusion or a state of undress

I prefer SHAMBLES. Lets embrace it and be holistically shambolic. :)

What kind of lasagna are they giving to the defenders at Carrington?

Its is a blow and very disappointing as I was looking forward to his debut at stoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.