Martin Samuel: The plot to shackle City & Chelsea

jrb said:
The Herd.

Care to explain.

Arsenal: Adult season ticket prices £985-£1,955 (includes seven cup matches/factored in/no choice but to pay for upfront).

Arsenal: Seat ticket price £125.

Yet that f***ing club, Manager, and set of fans have the cheek and audacity to accuse City of ruining football.

I hope to God Bayern smash Arsenal to f***!

8 years and counting.

Also Wenger is the highest paid Manager in the world £150,000 a week, and it's us that is ruining football.

Bluebee2 said:
jrb said:
The Herd.

Care to explain.

Arsenal: Adult season ticket prices £985-£1,955 (includes seven cup matches/factored in/no choice but to pay for upfront).

Yet that f***ing club, Manager, and set of fans have the cheek and audacity to accuse City of ruining football.

8 years and counting.

Also Wenger is the highest paid Manager in the world £150,000 a week, and it's us that is ruining football.

As much as i hate Arsenal, on a slightly different note. I think managers should be paid more than any player at the club they manage.

Re: Martin Samuel: The plot to shackle City & Chelsea

interesting that just over a week after everton sign up for ffpr, moyes expresses doubt about his future for the first time

kenwrights lack of ambition seemingly not lost on him

City Raider said:
interesting that just over a week after everton sign up for ffpr, moyes expresses doubt about his future for the first time

kenwrights lack of ambition seemingly not lost on him
Or the new Rag manager, on a shoestring. It all makes sense now.

Surprised fans aren't making a bigger deal out of this. The difference between profit and expenditure is simply going to come out of our pockets as opposed to rich owner's, yet we're apathetically watching on with just a passing comment here and there.

Re: Martin Samuel: The plot to shackle City & Chelsea

paulchapo said:
I'm no cynic said:
jrb said:
The Herd.

Care to explain.

8 years and counting.

Plus the £75m they happily took off City in transfer money...

Yes mainly for utter rubbish!! It will be funny if they fail in making the top four and fall away even furtherand cannot get back into the elite,hindered by the very rules they pushed for.Please God!!
This is the one

mancunial said:
paulchapo said:
I'm no cynic said:
Plus the £75m they happily took off City in transfer money...

Yes mainly for utter rubbish!! It will be funny if they fail in making the top four and fall away even furtherand cannot get back into the elite,hindered by the very rules they pushed for.Please God!!
This is the one

oh yes, please god make this happen.please..

Train said:
blueju said:
taconinja said:
Only maybe possibly in the NFL. Unlikely though. Won't happen in the other sports.

They have it in gAyFL too, and the A League. Aussies lap it up

Nothing wrong with AFL, its a good sport. The finals are always something to look forward to as placing top 4 in the minor rounds doesn't mean your guaranteed to win which is something that i like. It would be hard to 'luck' a premiership considering the amount of games, and often its the team that deserves it that wins in the end.

I don't mind gAyFL I just don't like playoffs for the top prize

Joey_Bluehart said:
Surprised fans aren't making a bigger deal out of this. The difference between profit and expenditure is simply going to come out of our pockets as opposed to rich owner's, yet we're apathetically watching on with just a passing comment here and there.

wont happen until a Villa,Swansea, west brum etc are fighting for a surprise chimps league place then they get penalised for a big signing in Jan to get them there...

mat said:
Joey_Bluehart said:

wont happen until a Villa,Swansea, west brum etc are fighting for a surprise chimps league place then they get penalised for a big signing in Jan to get them there...

Villa!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!???!?!?!?

Good point though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.