Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he says no and voice analysis proves otherwise, he's fucked.

If he says yes, he's fucked.

If he refuses to answer, he's fucked.

A lawyer will instruct the worst of the evils. Probably no comment, but enough for the police and CPS to move forward.
option 5. ''that sounds like Giggsy!!!..

If he says no and voice analysis proves otherwise, he's fucked.

If he says yes, he's fucked.

If he refuses to answer, he's fucked.

A lawyer will instruct the worst of the evils. Probably no comment, but enough for the police and CPS to move forward.
I guess the previous 12 minutes are the only thing that can save him.

If they say they’re going to role play in it, it might give some mitigation.

Its unlikely to as he’s still in custody and the audio will probably have been heard in full now.

Its unlikely to as he’s still in custody and the audio will probably have been heard in full now.
It is also a distinct possibility that our Phil gets interviewed to see if he had any knowledge of what was going on.

If the previous 12 minutes are him "asking politely" as he claims in the soundbite, then he is even more fucked!

I thought about that bizarre statement from the girl's father yesterday and wonder if it was a damage limitation exercise. The family probably know that there will be an element of United "supporters" (and by that, I mean the fuckwits around the country, not the match going fans) who could target the family in support of Greenwood. It's the only plausible explanation for what he is is reported to have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.