Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenwood was said to be in trouble last year over some inappropriate behaviour, which never came to light.

The latest incident has people asking if they might be related and what knowledge his club might have had, if any?

That Reddit post doing the rounds form last year saying he had 'domestic' issues that the papers were sitting on suggest that the club knew. If the papers do then the club will.

He also suggested they were sitting on stories about a Liverpool player but thats still quiet.

Lets face it most clubs will try to keep this stuff under wraps due to the value of players, especially if its a 'big' player

I've been saying just this for some time now. I note that the Independent is carrying a piece today which makes clear the risks of people continuing to post opinions on the case on social media platforms.
I don't know how they can expect anything else though. Everyone was offering their opinions on Harvey Weinstein once his behaviour was made public.

That Reddit post doing the rounds form last year saying he had 'domestic' issues that the papers were sitting on suggest that the club knew. If the papers do then the club will.

He also suggested they were sitting on stories about a Liverpool player but thats still quiet.

Lets face it most clubs will try to keep this stuff under wraps due to the value of players, especially if its a 'big' player

Papers were not sitting on anything. Nothing could be established at the time. It was certainly a busy weekend of trying to get to the bottom of rumours on social media and people ringing in with tips.

United either killed it at source or it was just rumours that took on a life of their own.

Just leave this here:

I guess it depends what his lawyer has instructed him to say.

If he says no and voice analysis proves otherwise, he's fucked.

If he says yes, he's fucked.

If he refuses to answer, he's fucked.

A lawyer will surely instruct the best of the evils. Probably no comment, but enough for the police and CPS to move forward.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.