Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the evidence in the public domain, I don't think they have a choice.

In Mendy's case I believe (and I may be wrong) that someone had made an allegation to the police and that he'd been interviewed under caution and that was as far as it had gone. If that was the case then the club can only go off the players version of events until the police either formally arrest them or satisfactorily conclude their enquiries.
I've been wondering about this myself. I'm guessing that all clubs get complaints directed at various players all the time (both authentic & false accusations), at what point do the clubs take them seriously? Mendy for instance was interviewed and released, so the club let him continue (this is presuming they even knew although I'd be surprised if they didn't). The police themselves didn't press it any further at that time (unless they were still collecting evidence?).

They can't just accept every accusation and suspend them as every team would have half the squad out at all times. In Greenwoods case the evidence seems to all be out there anyway, it does make you wonder what United knew beforehand.

I'm glad I don't have to make the decision for sure.

So fuck off and watch your rounders or rugby for fannies and stop watching England’s best football team.
Perhaps a bit of debate etiquette/anger management is in order here lad. I've been a Blue since you were still sperm. Didn't realize that I needed your permission to enjoy the " best in all the land and all the WORLD" Fuck off, indeed.

So something might have been said years back about something that happened a few months back?

I‘m not sure you’ve thought this through.

I doubt they will be questioning many of Greenwood’s club or country teammates as they will have nothing to say on what is happening now.
A few months back was not the first time.

A few months back was not the first time.
Are you honestly suggesting that Greenwood confided in Foden about his <alleged> raping and battery of his girlfriend?

Are you then suggesting Phil wouldn’t report an alleged rape?

You’ve got a fucking weird take on this story. I’m beginning to lose faith in your logical ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.