Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
He knows he has done something wrong NOW, but I think like you intimated, the entitled b@stard didn’t think so at the time of the (alleged) offense. And he’ll certainly know he did something wrong when big joe from cell 23 is requesting his ‘company’
Will be test of whether he can take it as well as give it - in more ways than 1

Something that occurred to me - maybe I am either a) naive or b) worrying needlessly but is it possible we as a fan base could rise above singing that “she said no” song (a la other fans singing about Mendy) or similar - I know it’s dressed up as “banter” but in this case it’s even more unsavoury for me as we know who the “she” is and have a sense of what she has been through (and how brave she has been in breaking it). Think it would be the height of distaste tbh.
They’re just about the worst chants going, with maybe only a few you can think of that are worse.

That Moyes paedophile song we used to sing was another one. Fucking disgusting from us that!

Yes but l think it is done in steps by applying to .magistrate and 36 is usually the first extended point and that was passed on the early hours.
Police must have good grounds to get the extension beyond 36.
I think beyond 24 hours requires a Judge. We're at or close to 48 hours now. Beyond 48 is generally the reserve of serious violent assault cases or manslaughter/murder.

I think they first turned up at his house in Bowdon before lunchtime but also went to his property in Sale, where his parents were.

The girl is certainly assisting the police, as they have already said she is getting support from their victim unit.

I'm sure someone on here can say if the police can ask for a further extension.
The key point is the time of formal arrest and caution. The radio 4 news at 1600 that he had been arrested and taken to the police station whereas the earlier ones never mentioned arrest.
I am glad the girl is assisting the police. I remember one of Morrisons cases which fell apart.
The UGov website talks of extentions being 36 or 96 hours but l think they have to be done incrementally in non terrorist cases. 48 hours are up now perhaps further news has come out.

The key point is the time of formal arrest and caution. The radio 4 news at 1600 that he had been arrested and taken to the police station whereas the earlier ones never mentioned arrest.
I am glad the girl is assisting the police. I remember one of Morrisons cases which fell apart.
The UGov website talks of extentions being 36 or 96 hours but l think they have to be done incrementally in non terrorist cases. 48 hours are up now perhaps further news has come out.
Nothing on any of the major news sites. Can't see Twitter at work, so don't know if their is anything breaking on there.

I suspect that the police will want to get him on the more serious charge rather than the coercive control charge.

The longer this goes on the more likely he's going to be released pending further enquiries. They won't want to rush to a charge if they might struggle to make it stick.
Yep, lots of work to do on this.

He knows he has done something wrong NOW, but I think like you intimated, the entitled b@stard didn’t think so at the time of the (alleged) offense. And he’ll certainly know he did something wrong when big joe from cell 23 is requesting his ‘company’
At least he will know what ''come and suck Daddys dick'' will entail. Could save him a stripe or two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.