Mason Greenwood released on bail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else remember that BBC police show on organised crime based in Manchester that was getting loads of rave reviews and then mysteriously got pulled after 2 episodes?

What happened to that?
Got pulled as the remaining cases in the series remained open.

They reckon there will be another series, plus the airing of the final 3 shows of the last series at some point soon.

Lets be clear , domestic violence is committed by men , mostly, on women across all the demographics , rich and dirt poor , strong women and weak women are victims

I dont know enough about women on men but i suspect it is also as above

Saying why is he risking all he has is not the point , if you wanna rape and beat partners up then you do , you are just that sort of **** regardless if you are rich or poor
My mate had an abusive Father, it was on an occasional basis he gave his wife a slap.

He became less violent as he got older but the mental torture turned his family against him. They divorced and he remarried but my pal is unsure if he beat his second wife.

They both died in Care Homes suffering from Dementia, my mate didn’t shed a tear for his Dad. He was a Factory Manager, about 5 ft 6” tall, you would never know he was a bully but he was a big drinker (spirits) and thats when he did the damage.

I honestly don’t know anyone else who has been a domestic violence bully, male or female.

I thought that was the only possible generous reading of his comments. Given how women are often treated when they come forward with kind of thing, it's plausible that they might want to get the information out there but then make it look like it wasn't them who released the info or approached the police. Even if that's the case here though, some of the wording he's used and the way in which he sounds almost sympathetic towards Greenwood, doesn't sit very well.
Absolutely agree. I'm not saying what he said was right in any way, just thought preventing a backlash from internet warriors could be the only possible explanation for it.

I doubt hes too comfortable as every football related dream he had as a kid, growing up (?) is shattered . His now ex did have Wife of Mason G on her facebook up until Sunday pm so perhaps still had some semblance of love for a thug who at times will have been a substitute companion for a Dad who appears distant in all this .
As well as dire infrastructure on the pitch i doubt utds youth set up is close to our clubs eg our strong ties with St Bedes where Sancho, Foden , Frimpong, Doyle etc were educated, indeed having mentors like Fergie ( son of a wife beater), Giggs ( a littany of vile behaviour including aborting unwanted offspring) and even good old Rio ( party coordinator), Nicky Butt ( domestic assault) leaves his with erm Harry Maguire + Ronaldo as mentors. No wonder Rashford lucks unhappy and Jessie wants out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.